Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

Re: Can work in other place w/o changing address? 2020/9/1 17:39
@Uco
If he reports, his employer will never let him do it. Do you know all the 労務 stuff?
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can work in other place w/o changing address? 2020/9/4 09:42
Le me tell you my experience on work visa and Spouse visa. If you are going for long term on work visa, you must change address at the city where you work. If you are going for only short term say 3 months to 6 moths, then your city office will guide you. They have their rules and we need to follow it.
I was on spouse visa in Aichi and I had to go on monthly extendable contract job to Tokyo. Anytime the contract may get suspended then we consulted both immigration and city office. My visa extension happened during same time. So immigration asked me to write 理由書(Reason letter). And we did that. But you will get only 1 year visa in that case.
by Guest C (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can work in other place w/o changing address? 2020/9/4 09:48
I used that terminology called as 単身赴任. Are you married? If you are married then it is applicable to you. Otherwise forget it. If you are transferred by the company to other branch then its fine.
by Guest C (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread