Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 2 of 101: Posts 21 - 40 of 2005
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101
next

Re: COE processing times 2022/6/21 14:56
our company applied our coe on march 18 at saitama, it's over 3 months now, there's no news and still haven't received it yet. the anxiety is killing me, and i'm on the edge of giving up.
by ffflnne (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/6/23 02:14
My company applied for my coe at the end of March this year, itfs almost 3 months and I still donft have it. I am really really worried.
by AR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/6/23 07:20
Still three months? Only three months! It is a perfectly normal waiting time these days.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/6/23 15:35
People are getting their coefs within 5 days as well (from what I heard). So I am not sure why mine is up for the wait.

Re: COE processing times 2022/6/23 18:20
COE CAN TAKE UPTO 6 MONTHS, BUT ITS CASE BY CASE, GOOD LUCK
by waiting guest1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/3 10:58
Is there a chance that the COE is being issued late because the immigration office asked for additional documents?
by Jimmy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/7 09:53
Applied around 15 June 2022 and not yet received COE on 7 July 2022.
by AD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/7 11:58
@Jimmy, essentially yes. If additional docs are needed the time will really only start once those are provided.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/8 16:33
Hi everyone! I made a post before about our company hiring a worker with an Engineer visa
and we just got our COE.

P.S In our case, our company applied for COE directly and we did not process it through immigration lawyers

Here is the complete update.

May 9, 2022 - Our company applied COE
June 14, 2022 - The immigration requested original documents of some financial documents of the company
June 15, 2022 - One of our company heads claimed and submitted the said original document Requirement
June 17, 2022 - The immigration requested additional documents once again
June 22, 2022 - The requested document was submitted by our company president together with the company head.
July 6, 2022 - Our company asked the immigration the status of the COE, the immigration replied that they are done reviewing the documents and the COE is currently being shipped to us.
July 7, 2022 - COE arrived in our company.
July 8, 2022 - Sending the COE to our worker abroad for Visa application

Our COE process took about 2 months, I think it is because of the additional documents. Hope this post can help ease the worries of those who are still waiting for their COE's.
by JP.K (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/11 03:35
Hello everyone, I just found this thread cause I'm worried about when will my CoE will be issued.

I applied as worker under Tokutei Ginou category. Is there anyone else also apply in this category that have been received or processing their CoE?
my company apply the document at 1st June, and there's no further information about it until now. So far no additional documents required by Japanese immigration.
I know it took 3 months on average, I just wondering if there's possibility it can be faster, or I'm afraid it can also be slower.
by Naisho (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/11 14:51
Unfortunately I am not aware of the timeline of the request for additional documents except the one time they asked me for my degree.
But it is still taking more than 90 days, which for me is really worrying. I think that they might reject my application because my company might not be up to the mark (itfs a pretty small organisation).
by RT (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/12 23:21
Hello,

I am a graduate student moving to Japan to enroll in one of the largest global universities in Tokyo. My school is one of the biggest sponsors for COEs in Tokyo, and I can share the information I have in regards to it.

They post all COEs on the same date each year (May 20th). Last year, the COEs returned on July 6th, but as of now (July 12th), they have still not finished processing. I have no specific information to give on my individual COE, because I believe the COEs are batch processed and all returned at the same time barring a major issue spotted by Japanese immigration. My university program manager has been in contact with updates, but so far they have not reported any need for additional information or documents from me.

This leads me to believe the process is simply backed up compared to years past due to a high volume of applicants at once. I see another user whose COE was submitted in early May finished processing in early July, so hopefully mine will finish soon as well.
by Grad Student Moving to Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/13 13:01
My company received my coe after 4 months. I donft know how many times they were asked for additional documents but it did take more than 90 days for my coe to arrive at my company.
I hope all you guys can get your coe soon as well.
I still have to wait for it to arrive at my address, let the wait begin 😵‍💫

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/16 10:36
I hope that all of you get your coefs soon 🙏🏼

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/16 15:05
I applied a Coe a date of 4 /7/2022 I submitted all important doccument include a degree certificate I'm in two weeks I haven't yet receive any update I want to ask update about Coe status will start which week after starting application?
by Jos joh rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/18 15:57
My COE application was submitted on May12th by Japan counterpart.On June16th i got an request for an additional documents.We were submitted that too...but still i didnt get any status...In-between one time my japan counterpart has enquired status..Japan Immigration bureah replied "its in progress,Please wait"..One of my collegue applied COE along with my application,he received COE on june 15th itself...i dont know what is happening..For this situation,should i wait for it or shall i give up? And anybody else suggest if my COE got rejected,Is there any time period is there to re-apply COE again?
by selvam (guest) rate this post as useful

COE processing times 2022/7/18 22:46
I applied for my child's COE with my Lawyer last June 23, then July 8 my Lawyer told me that the Immigration officer wanted the handwritten of my name in the application form. so I sent it July 9. and until today July 18 still no news.. I Hope we all receive what we are waiting.. our COE..
by Dii (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/20 03:34
My university received all of the COEs today. So that was a 59 day processing time from May 20th to July 19th. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting and hopefully you will receive it soon!
by Graduate Student Moving to Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/7/31 04:15
Hello,
I have really appreciated this thread to help keep my anxiety down in the waiting period so I thought I would add some statistics.

Applied June 22, 2022 found out this morning through company that our COE was approved! So 5 1/2 weeks was our process time.
by Naomi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/8/1 18:44
Congrats Naomi me still waiting working Coe I applied July 4
by Jos joh rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 101: Posts 21 - 40 of 2005
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101
next

reply to this thread