Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 2 of 43: Posts 21 - 40 of 845
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/20 22:48
Hi Nicolas, thanks for giving more details into your process!
Indeed i heard that company owners and freelancers might have to wait longer, everything seem to be going fine for you I hope they will give you the call soon!!
by Waitingguest2022 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/21 08:27
Hi everyone
Waiting time is hardest time ,now I am running all most 10 months but still no any news from legal affairs office . Now I started to check kanpo they are publishing result once or twice in a week. If we see this simply it takes long time I think we must wait unlimited time, because in a year minimum there are 10 thousand to 15 thousands applicants so it takes long time I think so . If anyone got fresh news please share us thank you .
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/21 11:48
I submitted my documents in MAY-2021, interview on NOV-2021, Final call got on May-2022 to renounce my current citizenship to finalize the procedure. Still waiting for renunciation letter from my country, So Naturalization processing time in Japan is 12 months,
by WAITINGGUEST67 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/21 22:05
Hey WAITINGGUEST67

May I know where are you from and how long you been here. Are you married to Japanese? O

Thank you
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/22 09:18
WAITINGGUEST67,
what kind of questions they asked you during the interview and did you also give the Japanese ability test?
please share your experience.
A few weeks ago, I went to the legal affairs bureau and they gave me a list which mentioned a lot of document to be prepared and I almost prepared the documents and will try to apply soon.
by Sr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/22 10:32
@sddnk
We are Indian married couple living in Japan for 13 years, I am business owner and self employed.good luck for your application.
by Waitingguest67 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/22 10:36
@by sr
They will ask you about your spouse if married, your life in Japan, and reason to become Japanese.your occupation, good luck.
by Waitingguest67 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/22 11:19
@Waitingguest67,
Thank you very much for the prompt answer.
I will submit my case next month and I hope I can be successful.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/25 07:25
I am more than excited to those who already got their results and wish good luck to those who are waiting for.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/26 10:21
I have a Question that how much minimum annual income is important for applying naturalization?
anyone who have experience then please answer to my questions.

thank you in advance!
by Sr, (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/7/30 11:46
Hello Sr (Guest)

There is no minimum salary requirement to apply for citizenship. But you should be afford yourself with your current salary. If you have depended then you should be able to afford them as well. You need to write down your cost of living if cost of living match your salary then you are good.

by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/1 08:55
@Saadnk,
Thank you very much for your reply.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/2 13:55
Hello,

Got an update today from Homukyoku confirming my address to send me a document to renounce to my actual nationality (french). Nothing in Kampo yet.
For the records, I actually applied July 13th, 2021. Interview March 2022.

Not sure about next steps and timeline. Waiting for the letter.

Kind Regards,

Nicolas

by Nicolas (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/2 20:52
I have submit my renunciation certificate from pakistan to Homequok today, Now waiting for final approval.
by waitingguest786 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/3 09:14
@waitingguest786 (guest)
congratulation. how long does it take to got that certificate from Pakistan?
by vijay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/3 10:21
Bonjour Nicolas,
Je suis aussi Français et j'ai déposé une demande de naturalisation, est-il possible de vous contacter afin de vous demander certains détails?
Est-ce que vous savez si il faut renoncer à la nationalité française avant que le nom apparaisse dans le kanpo?
Ou il va comme même être enregistrer puis par la suite il faudra faire la renonciation?

Merci d'avance et bonne journée!

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/3 10:30
@Nicolas

According to the french law, the renunciation of nationality has to be made after acquiring a new one so I am a little bit confused…
I also applied in Tokyo

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/3 14:09
Hello,

Technically, my understanding is the same.
You cannot renounce to French one unless you get a new nationality.

What "homukyoku" told me on the phone was clearly different. But since the document is sent by an other entity, and is different for each applicant's country, I am assuming he does not know for each country... He wanted to confirm my address.
I am waiting for the document to confirm. Expecting to get a "renunciation declaration" and "kokuseki sentaku" papers.

Kind Regards, Nicolas

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/3 14:11
Happy to get in touch but not sure how to give me my details....
Not registered on Japan Guide.

Nicolas

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/3 20:22
Hi @Nicolas,

Thank you very much for the feedback.
From some research I've done, I have seen that when they call you to confirm your address or ask you if there are any changes in your situation, it means that your application has been approved and after approximately 2 weeks your name will appear in the Kanpo(not sure 100% tho), unless you need to renounce first your nationality in your country.

There was one specific french administration I am stuck with and I was not able to find any answer about it nor i know any other french person that naturalized here…but indeed i don't know either how to exchange contact here haha
It's ok, I guess I will just have to wait and see the result !

Best regards.

Page 2 of 43: Posts 21 - 40 of 845
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43
next

reply to this thread