Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

Re: Black Face Masks 2022/10/31 21:37
g They are certainly pushing it. Many realize that the current mask customs are hurting the tourism industry and that Japan needs to at least approach "global practices" preferably sooner rather than later.h

Yep, after reading this thread and the article about mask wearing in Japan, I am scrapping any travel plans for now. Not interested in visiting a country where I canft see peoplefs faces.
by Karl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Black Face Masks 2022/11/10 11:30
@Karl

I don't blame you at all. It honestly is ridiculous and it's honestly because of both politics and the way society is in Japan where no one wants to "be the first one" to do something and everyone just tries to copy what everyone else does to "fit in". It's not a good way to go about life honestly because then people never venture their own ideas or try new things and then you get stuck in this perpetual system that they have now in Japan of extreme stress in many aspects of life.

I'm hoping Japan will stop the mask nonsense as well because it's quite clear that most countries are fully open and not even wearing them anymore at all. Unfortunately, it's also about the $$$ that companies make off of people, so they keep pushing the "omg keep wearing masks or else you're selfish" stuff.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Black Face Masks 2022/12/1 21:53
The vast majority of people do not care about the mask color, though some will be turned off if it has strong political or religious statements, or vulgar language written on it.
by Christian Hirose Romeo Graham rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread