Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

ju-on house 2011/5/30 10:53
Its simple if you think of it this way:

The house is interesting because it was in the movie. Not the other way around.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Amityville a real house 2011/6/11 17:18
Actually Amityville house does exist and is rumored to have been haunted. Unfortunately there was no proof to it, so most people call the eyewitnesses creating a hoax. But yah several families have lived in the house since and never experienced anything there. Also people used to go by the house all the time too, much the annoyance of the owners who lived there.
by oI (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: house in ju-on movie 2012/3/1 06:20
Hi,

I know this is an old thread now, but thought I'd add my answer, in case anybody is still looking.

Just less than 2 years ago, whilst I was living in Tokyo, I went to the house from the Ju-On films.
The house is located in Tokorozawa, in Saitama. A short walk from Tokorozawa station. However it is VERY difficult to find, as it is down a narrow alleyway, not on a proper street. It took me & my friend over two hours to find it. I doubt if I could find it again. We also came across the bridge featured in Ju-On: The Grudge 2.
We found it after googling in japanese, 呪怨の家 and coming across a map. The map wasn't great, but it helped us out. We also asked some locals, none of whom had any idea what the film was lol!

Anyway, here are some photos from my trip

http://rachel0405.blogspot.com/2010/01/our-trip-to-ju-on-grudge-house....
by northmcqueen rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread