Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

a few do, but not the norm 2009/9/18 13:12
So for example, yellow blazer and pink/green trousers? I can't say I've seen that combination here very much. I work in the Marunouchi business district, so I see younger women (I still qualify as fairly young myself) in business attire every day, and I really don't see a lot of bright colours. That's not to say no-one wears them, it's just not the majority.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/9/18 13:19
Carla,

I don't know when it was that you were in Japan, but if you happen to be in the same age range as I am :), things have changed a bit - some years ago things were "booming," so the colors were bright and styling very conspicuous. But with the current economy, the tide has shifted a bit toward the conservative, with toned down colorful-ness as well. But one trend lately is that even middle-aged women wear somewhat girly-cute styling, I can say, such as frills and laces, though this is more for outside offices.
by AK rate this post as useful

Is green commonly worn? 2009/9/18 19:36
Green is my favorite color. Roughly 1/3 of my closet is green. Is green commonly worn in the office?
by Kelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread