Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

... 2008/1/4 20:32
Elaborating on the above, French cusine on a whole I think could be of interest. When I went out to the Dordogne region, all my Japanese friends were asking about what I ate, and how it was (absolutely fantastic...). Food always seems to be a topic of interest in Japan, though obviously a huge topic, especially with all the regions.... Of course there's the wine as well... I guess it depends how far you want to take it.
by Paul rate this post as useful

thanks thanks :) 2008/1/4 21:07
Thank you everyone for the new flow of replies to this old but still active topic.

As I'm a big dordogne fan, I should talk of food too ;-)

I have lived a long time in a countriside place in south of france, so it should be easy to explain life there. Thank you for pointing that out. I wasn't realizing that that could be interesting for foreigners.

My biggest problem with this website (that is almost ready now) is japanese translations.

If I write some articles, I'm able to translate them in english by myself, but japanese is different. And I can't bother someone to translate me articles in japanese , wich will take a lot of time.
Other solution is to use a translator, but I'm unsure of the results. I fear that it wont be understandable.

Oh, by the way, I have the logo designed allready and I have used the rainbow. I don't specially think to gay-ish things when I see it. Until now , no special comments related to that.
by Houbahop rate this post as useful

Translation 2008/1/5 05:26
If you are planning to use an automatic translator beware! I have used the Google translator to Translate from Japanese to English or English to French and the results are awful! most of it doesn't makes much sense.
Are you living in Paris? there are likely "human" translators in the rue ST Anne area, or else the Japanese Travel bureau in that street could perhaps tell you of one. Not everything has to be translated. Often a small caption will suffice.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread