Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

... 2007/10/28 18:46
The paragraph starting with "Please participate in the Fanbook Project!"

ぜひファンブック・プロジェクトにご参加下さい。ご参加希望の方は、お名前(ニックネーム)とメールアドレスを残して下さい。ファンブックでは、27の設問があり、皆さん自身について、好きな音楽について、バンドに対する気持ちなどをお聞きします。繰り返しになりますが、意図は、バンドに私達ファンとのつながりを感じてもらえるようにしたい、というものです。皆さんそれぞれでご自分のページをお好きにデザインしてもらって高「ませんが、大体どのくらいの人数が参加してくれるかを把握したいのです。ファンミ当日に、バンドに渡したいと考えています。詳細はまた近いうちに書き込みます。

My obvious questions would be: are you going to print a physical book? Another thing is, I know the administrator of the website (the fan club's, I mean) is asking fans to write in with IDEAS on the occasion of the concert, but I wonder if they would feel OK with you already soliciting for input on their site? I don't even what site it is, and if it's bbs style or whatsoever, so I thought it might be better if you checked with them early enough if it's OK.
by AK rate this post as useful

O= 2007/11/1 00:24
Hiking sounds fun! And dangerous, glad you're okay! I would have been terrified, lol, but back on topic. I was going to post the project stuff on many different places. The bbs and on the mixi community. Because the place that asked for ideas came from an unofficial fan community on mixi that doesn't really have any connection with the band. I was also going to write "Is it okay to post this here? If it isn't, I'm sorry. Please delete this."

I'm sorry to have you translating stuff for me and not know the full story. I guess it would make it pretty complicated. I am going to have people design a page with their questions and answers and have them postal mail it to me so I can finish the book and prepare to give it to the band when I go to the concert. But I guess I really should've been focusing on asking if it was okay to start the project. Maybe I should have asked the official fanclub president!! Oh man, that's what I should have done. I'm really sorry AK!! So can we clear it up like this,

To fan club organizer (I never got to e-mail him/her back) so I thought I could ask the question while I was answering his/hers:

"I plan to stay in Japan for 6 months. But I had another question. Is it okay that the fans organize a project for the band? It's a small project to encourage them while they're in Japan."

And, do you know what this means? It's the last part of an e-mail from a penpal,

"Anata wa nihon ni kite DEBUT desu ka☆uta umai desu ka"

I though it said "Are you coming to Japan for your debut☆Do you have a good song?"

Again, I'm sorry for all that confusion.
by glico_choco rate this post as useful

hey 2007/12/11 21:59
Im sorry but Im back again for something short. Please if any one could help....

'Thank you very much for letting you guys house for two weeks. I enjoyed my stay in _Japan very much. This familys kindness was amazing. I dont think I couldve had a better time with any other family. I had a great time. Thank you very much.
I wont forget you when I become a singer. Please come to my concert.
And when Ireturn to Japan I Will have learned more Japanese to speak fluently because Ineeded help to write this.

thank you very much!!

Sorry I missed the last one in Nov. 2007/12/11 22:12
Thank you very much for letting you guys house for two weeks. Who? :)

(Starting with the sentence "I enjoyed my stay in Japan very much")
日本での滞在を楽しむことができました。滞在させてくださった家族が非常にご親切で驚くほどでした。他の家族とでは考えられないほど素晴らしい時を過ごすことが出来ました。ありがとうございました。
私が歌手になっても、あなたを決して忘れません。ぜひコンサートに来てください。
それから、次に日本に行くときには、もっと日本語を勉強して、話ができるようにしていきます。というのも、この文章を書くのにも人の手を借りているからです。

wahhh AK 2007/12/13 13:53
Wah! No problem for the November one! You have so many translations you do at this site, you're wonderful.

Thank you sooooo much!

For the first line I meant,

"Thank you guys (or Thank you Saitou family) for letting me stay at your house for two weeks."

I was kinda rushing so I had lots of mistakes, lol. Thank you again AK! Im still going to the concert and I had a few questions if it's ok. I'll come back though..I have to take my cousin to Kashiwa...so far. Bye!

... 2007/12/13 20:05
斉藤家の皆さん、2週間も皆さんのご自宅に滞在させて下さって、ありがとうございました。(To everyone in Saito family, thank you for allowing me to stay at your home for two weeks.)

Please check the kanji for the name "Saito" - though the one I've used above is the common one, the first for "sai" can be different.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread