Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

.. 2007/11/2 09:27
Thanks AK for explaining the term . I am just wondering how I should reply to another company which I also send my inquiry about buying stuff outside Japan. The person mentioned to ask a friend of mine in Japan to buy for me. However, I do not have any available... Wish to ask them if there is any alternative available?..
by Robert rate this post as useful

Remittance made... 2007/11/3 09:02
Hi,

I made my remittance today.. Wondering if I should write like this:

私は今日送金いたしました(ここで金曜日です)。2-5営業日以内に受信します。

In English:

I have made the remittance today since it is Friday here. It will take 2-5 business days for the transfer to complete.
by CJ rate this post as useful

A suggestion 2007/11/3 11:06
今日送金いたしました(こちらの金曜日です)。2-5営業日以内にそちらに入金されるはずです。
I made my remittance today (Friday our time). It should reach your account within two to five business days.

受信 is for receiving correspondence (including letters, e-mails, fax, etc.)
by AK rate this post as useful

To Robert, 2007/11/3 11:10
To Robert,
If a seller in Japan says ask a friend in Japan, that means they have no other way that they can offer.... I remember someone mentioning an on-behalf shopping agency service *somewhere* on this forum (not on this thread) before... I hope someone spots this thread and bring it up again.... I will post again if I find that thread :)

... 2007/11/3 17:43
by Robert rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/3 18:05
Received the followign respond :)

度々のご足労おそれ入ります。
また、ご送金いただきありがとうございます。

確実を期す為にご入金の確認後に商品を発送し、
その旨をご連絡したいと思います。

実は国内外を含め、ジョニー様が記念すべき第一番目のお客様です。
海外で日本語のフォントをどのように使っていただけるのか想像もつきませんが、
ご購入いただきとても感激しております。

この度は清和堂フォントをお選びいただきありがとうございました。
今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。

I guess it means Thank you for sending the payment. The company wish to confirm the receive of money before dispatch the product. Also, it seems to say that I am the first oversea customer to use their font product and thank me for the extreme interest in their product. They hope that I will continue to support their product whenever new products release?....

Just a guess.
by CJ rate this post as useful

CJ, 2007/11/3 20:14
It sounds quite nice and friendly; following is the full translation.

度々のご足労おそれ入ります。 また、ご送金いただきありがとうございます。
Thank you for taking the trouble again and again. And thank you for making the remittance.

確実を期す為にご入金の確認後に商品を発送し、その旨をご連絡したいと思います。
Just to be sure, we would like to dispatch the product after confirming that the payment has reached us, and we will write to again at that time.

実は国内外を含め、ジョニー様が記念すべき第一番目のお客様です。海外で日本語のフォントをどのように使っていただけるのか想像もつきませんが、ご購入いただきとても感激しております。
In fact, you are our very first, memorable, customer, both inside and outside Japan ("globally" is what they mean). I cannot even imagine how Japanese language fonts would be used outside Japan, but I truly appreciate your purchase.

この度は清和堂フォントをお選びいただきありがとうございました。今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。
Thank you very much for choosing Seiwa-do font. I look forward to continuing relationship with you in the future.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

reply to this thread