Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 40 of 40
prev
1 2

J-Rock 2008/11/13 03:35
Well, I love L'arc en Ciel, but I also like Orange Range and FLOW (do they count? Or are they POP?)
What would you recommend knowing that I like those three bands?
by Pirika rate this post as useful

I like... 2008/11/17 12:07
I like Asian kung-fu generation,Fumido,Sambomaster,Stance Punks,inazumasentai,Snowkel. hm i can't think of anyone else at the moment =/
by Damaged rate this post as useful

Nyappy! 2008/11/28 11:30
If you like An Cafe, you should try to find something by LM.C. They are the same type of band and very good! My favorites are Orange Range and Ore Ska Band. The couple songs I've heard by nobodyknows are reminiscent of Orange Range. Access is also a cool band. The Pillows, the Beat Crusaders, and TM Revolution are fun. If you like more hardcore music, go for Nightmare and abingdon boys school. If you like quieter music: Utada Hikaru, On/Off, and Maaya Sakamoto.
That should keep you busy for awhile ne? ^^
by Lauren rate this post as useful

Jinn 2008/12/4 05:11
I love ther phenomenal sound
by Grant stevens rate this post as useful

Dir en Grey 2009/6/3 08:21
For the past 10 years, Dir en Grey. I've been lucky enough to go several lives.

I love them!
by okanemochistar rate this post as useful

HYDE 2009/6/4 15:53
HYDE has really good rock music^^

His solo work (as HYDE or VAMPS) is more rock, but I also like his songs with L'Arc~en~Ciel, which is more pop/rock. BTW, VAMPS is doing a USA tour this summer, so go check it out!! www.vampsxxx.com

Acid Black Cherry's one of my other faves. Their style's pop/rock, & their vocalist, yasu, is also a fan of HYDE^^
by LV (guest) rate this post as useful

Misamari 2009/6/5 14:39
i love Gazetto-
by MisaMARIE rate this post as useful

Wa! 2009/6/6 05:46
I like mostly Gackt, Dio-Distraught Overlord (hope to see them in live show someday!), D, D'espairs Ray, HYDE,... :D !
by Suyana rate this post as useful

the GazettE 2009/6/8 09:01
Totally the GazettE.
But Miyavi is my favorite soloist.
I like SuG, alice nine., ayabie, THE KIDDIE, Girugamesh, & others too.
by livvie rate this post as useful

Jrock <3 2009/7/2 01:21
I like The GazettE, An Cafe, Miyavi, Janne da arc, Gackt, Kagrra and a few more! I also like Jpop and Korean music :D (I have an acount on here, but I've forgotten my password!)
by Jess (guest) rate this post as useful

J rock 2009/7/2 23:08
My favorite band is The GazettE. The reason is that they're the only band that I find almost all of their songs great or interesting to listen. What I mean is that other bands may have some really great songs but their other songs are average.

Anyway apart from The Gazette other bands I like are: Alice Nine, Dir en grey, Malice Mizer, Nightmare, Siam Shade, Versailles and Gackt.
by Kiken rate this post as useful

Haven't heard many but... 2009/7/2 23:53
I like Maximum the Hormone, and Abingdon Boys School (ABS, Hope I spelled the name right)
by STIDriver rate this post as useful

YAY 2009/7/18 06:23
I LOVE ANCAFE!!!
I also love Miyavi, Gazette, many others!!! E-mail meh!!
by Inoacidic rate this post as useful

yep 2009/7/18 14:44
Gazette =)
by bri bunny rate this post as useful

Paranmaum 2009/7/18 14:59
Not really a J-pop group as it was formed for the Linda Linda Linda film, but I like Paranmaum's Linda Linda and several of the other songs they did for the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ikcEGYhwc
by Hoshisato rate this post as useful

Nightmare 2009/7/23 05:40
I'm absolutely obsessed with Naitomea!! I luv them!
by Luvza rate this post as useful

omg 2009/7/25 13:22
can't believe no one have said GIRUGAMESH!!!

They're absolutely the most awesome band, why? every song is good, awesome lyrics etc.

Then we have MUCC, D´espairsray, an café, dir en grey, SADIE, meth., heidi, etc etc
by Tob (guest) rate this post as useful

Nice 2009/7/27 11:26
Went and look up Girugamesh. I like them! Still like Naitomea better but really good :D
by Luvza rate this post as useful

Everyone likes Gazette?! 2009/7/28 15:28
Wow. Anyway, My favorite is Tokyo Jihen. Nuff said.
by 2rei rate this post as useful

DIR EN GREY 2009/7/29 07:47
My favorite of all time!
by yumirikku87 rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 40 of 40
prev
1 2

reply to this thread