Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

. 2011/1/9 09:19
It's just that my heart (as you say) wants to but my brain is trying to be calculative and logical since as of now, plans are really vague for instance, I have no idea where to spend the night after the concert XD
by undine (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2011/1/9 13:29
undine,

Concerts at big seated venues and concerts at small all-standing clubs are two different things. Also the atmosphere differs greatly depending on the type of the artist. But generally speaking, the good side of concerts in Japan is that there are very little illegal issues going around, and the bad side is that strangers (especially in Tokyo area) don't talk to each other as much as they do in some other countries and regions. Hope you have fun, though.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2011/1/9 16:03
@Uco, shall I expect then that I'll be an ultimate loner sticking out there? haha.

Though the concert I'll go to is not in Tokyo.
by undine (guest) rate this post as useful

standing?? 2011/1/10 18:30
I'm a little confused about the whole standing arena/arena seats/first floor thing; usually, in other countries, tickets are just "general admission" (which are the non-seated area, with moshpits and such), and "assigned seats" (balconies etc). But I've been getting a ton of confusing info about this. xD Anyway! I got these tickets: http://i54.tinypic.com/2lncmrc.jpg Don't know if it can be seen, but does it say if the tickets I got are standing or seats?
by stasisflurry (guest) rate this post as useful

@stasisflurry 2011/1/10 21:53
You are right, stasisflurry. I use to be confused too. And I just knew it after i posted here (first I wanted to ask about there queue culture for concert.

Well, for your ticket, if I don't get wrong, you've got 225th and 226th. Wait for the calling for your no. That's the way it is :D
by dubb (guest) rate this post as useful

@dubb 2011/1/10 23:57
Thanks dubb! :) phew at least my tickets are standing ones and not seats! I just gotta find English speaking fans there! x)
by stasisflurry (guest) rate this post as useful

standing seats 2011/1/11 01:54
stasisflurry,

All 3 of your tickets say they're アリーナ立見 which means that you have tickets for standing on the floor below the stage.

2 of your tickets say you belong to "BL block" and that your reference numbers are 225 and 226. Your venue is Yokohama Arena. They usually devide the lower floor into blocks of about 100 people (or maybe it was about 50), and you are free to stand wherever you want within that block.

By the way, in concert halls with bolted seats and in huge venues such as the Budokan or the Domes, all seats are assigned, however you are pretty much free to stand up AT your seat if it's a rock concert. But that is not the case in the tickets you have.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

@uco 2011/1/12 02:56
Thank you! (: sounds in order then!
ps.: this forum is kinda awesome, thanks for all the help. xD
by Stasisflurry (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

reply to this thread