Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 48
prev
1 2 3
next

ya-ya-yah and other jrs 2007/1/2 14:49
actually Ya-ya-yah was consisted of 8 people in total if you count the very beginning plus Hikaru...but two of them disappeared almost instantly and then two more just slowly faded away after Hikaru joined...but now there are the four (Yabu, Shoon, Hikaru, and Taiyou). I love Ya-ya-yah =].

You don't have to be full japanese to be a Johnny's because now they have a johnny's international juniors section where the juniors are all like 1/2 japanese and 1/2 some other nationality. But you would probabaly need to be fluent in Japanese and have a pretty face and be able to smile like a star. oh and live in Japan. it's usually better to join when you're younger because you're cuter ^^ and they can train you more into becoming an idol.
by yax3_rabu rate this post as useful

Questions (sorry, just curious) 2007/3/3 01:52
Can i ask sumethin, is there still any leader for JE 2006/2007? Is is still YamaPi?? And was Hikaru da last one to join Ya-ya-yah???

Last of all, about "get kicked if u still haven't debut at da age of 20", how bout dat Ikuta Toma guy? He's still a junior rite?
by rei-chan rate this post as useful

I <3 Johnny's 2007/3/13 07:46
Johnny's Junior is basically a promotion company that produces attractive boys as idols. Not all of them are all that good at singing or dancing or acting and most are just pretty faces, but some of them are very talented guys.

by Huh? rate this post as useful

Wanna be a Jimusho 2007/3/14 19:55
I'm not Japanese, but still I want to be a Jimusho, so what can I do ? Where can I apply for ?
nah, I think that I'm good at acting ^^
by Shunei rate this post as useful

JE <33 2007/4/12 12:16
Technically, that really depends on where you live. And also you have to be willing to give up everything (school, personal time, bleh, etc) to go and train there, and not to mention the "do you look like a girly-guy?" factor.

Also, so far, the only group to be part of the International JE section is Golf and Mike, who are a really popular Taiwanese group, but then again, obviously not as popular as the other Japanese JE groups. (But they're so prettyyyyy!!)

Anyway, from what I remember with my crappy Japanese comprehension skills, the official JE website has a section that might've said something about applying, and there was this address thing there, and something about mailing in somethingsomethingsomething. XD Find someone fluent in the language, and have them translate the website for you. XD
by ^_^ rate this post as useful

Yamapi for the win! 2007/4/13 20:36
Golf and Mike are Thai pop stars. They are Thai jrs. Johnny brought then over to form Kitty GYM with Yamapi. GYM stood for Golf, Yamashita, and Mike. They sang Fever to Future for the volleyball championships. My favorite is Yamapi from NEWS. I prefer him solo, but he says he is happier to back with his group again. I can't wait for NEWS to release their album later this year. Their new single just makes you feel happy.
by Giddy rate this post as useful

Questions 2007/4/30 20:12
How do we apply for the Johnny Junior? Do we have to go to their headquarters or could we submit the apllication through other means? also do we have a test of some kind to get in there?, if so could you name some.
by -*- rate this post as useful

Ikuta Toma 2007/5/15 21:37
Ikuta Toma is still a junior yes and he's currently around 22 or 23 years old.. But it was never said that a junior who is over 20 and hasn't debuted yet will be kicked.. Normally, one would quit (like Jimmy Mackey) or keep going.. Toma is one of teh juniors who haven't graduated but still kept going.. Toma is one of teh most popular juniors in teh Jimusho and he is loved by many.. Loved by his senpais and his kouhais.. Everybody likes him.. He has great personality and has a large circle of friends.. Fortunately, his popularity is starting to boost up again but not as a mere junior but as "Ikuta Toma".. He's getting lots of jobs now and he's currently focusing on stageplays.. (He prefers stageplays and acting more than singing and dancing :p)
by Tomatoizm rate this post as useful

johnnys jr 2007/5/24 20:39
johnnys jr is an entertainment company.. the members are only boy..and it looks like most of them are studying in the same school, horikoshi high school..
by aka rate this post as useful

Uhm... 2007/6/13 14:01
Can you translate this page :
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/information/popup_saiyojoho.html
I want to know about Employment Information
by Makky rate this post as useful

What exactly is Johnny's Jr? 2007/6/28 07:03
Dude, Try using Babel Fish...
by Kusanagi Akira rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/6/28 13:43
Thank you very much. Arigatou gozaimasu ^^
by ^_____^ rate this post as useful

jr 2007/6/29 16:26
For the q on how to apply, I think you gotta fill out an application form. There is like a dancing/acting/singing audition and also an interview after. B/c of the interview, I think you gotta be fluent in Japanese. Hundreds of parents bring their kids to audition, only a few get picked. Also, I heard the johnny isn't that great of a person. He has been in various cases of child abuse etc.
by :d rate this post as useful

Applying to Johnny's 2007/7/4 17:17
I don't know much either, but i do know that you have to do a dancing/singing audition...i think you have to send an application as well with a picture of you. not completely sure though. and you have to know how to speak japanese pretty well, if not fluently.
by Kayumi rate this post as useful

waiting, waiting... 2007/9/4 10:40
Hey :)

about getting into johnny's...i think it would be very difficult to get in because you would have to compete against a bunch of 9-12 year olds who are gonna pull super-cutesy face...

i'm not 100% sure, but people rarely get accepted when they are older...i think koyama keiichiro of NEWS was accepted in his late teens (17) but i haven't heard of too many others who werent still super young when they joined,,,joining early gives the guys more time to train and build a fan base before (possibly) debuting...

also i don't think being a johnny's is as glamorous as people think...im pretty sure the guys are overworked and underpaid...especially guys like masuda takahisa (news) who work a lot but still have money issues...the guy is always careful with his money and talking about things being expensive in his j-web...plus a lot of the guys still take the JR and don't have cars and many of them still live with their parents...so they can't be making even close to what celebs outside of johnny's is making
by trang rate this post as useful

You don't have to be 100% Asian 2007/9/15 19:12
There's a Johnny's JR (can't think of his name) and he's half black and half Japanese.
by Jiji rate this post as useful

New Member Of Johnny's Entertainment: 2007/10/7 12:49
Hey Guys, I was searching through some Japanese johnny's jr websites and fan websites and I found an article about a shin(New) member, his name is Kyouya Haruyoshi (境谷春義)... i don't know if it is true or false but a lot of Japanese fan site (especially girl websites) are saying he is kawaii and a really good singer... and by the way, the half african and half asian dude his name is Camu Cade.
by Kyouya rate this post as useful

kOHEI MATSUMOTO, WHERE ARE U? 2007/11/19 21:40
What happen to kohei matsumoto and why is jimmy mackey out from Je?
by Stella rate this post as useful

Jimmy, Matsumoto, acceptance/debut age 2007/12/4 02:52
"What happen to kohei matsumoto and why is jimmy mackey out from Je?"

Jimmy left Johnny's a while ago to focus on school. He's currently a student at Waseda University.

Matsumoto quit Johnny's in 2005, also probably to focus on his studies.

As for the age of acceptance, some people do join Johnny's at a late age. Kitayama Hiromitsu joined after he graduated high school. I believe he was 18 at the time. He's now 22 and remains a Junior as part of the Junior group Kis-My-Ft2.

Also, clearly debut and age are not related, as many Juniors are in their 20s (Kitayama, Toma Ikuta, and all four members of Musical Academy [M.A.] are good examples). Also, many groups debut with members UNDER 20. Debuted group Hey!Say!JUMP consists of ten members, ranging in age from 12-17.
by snowqueenofhoth rate this post as useful

about Jyannis 2007/12/28 23:21
Hy, i just want to ask a litte thing about Johnny...
If we join Johnny Junior, we learn about dancing , singing and more neh? and is that for free? or we must pay? like a scholl? ^_^; Thanks
by ReN rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 48
prev
1 2 3
next

reply to this thread