Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

Re: Visit Maid Cafe with teenage girls? 2012/10/27 06:37
What is your motive to visit?
It will reinforce girls/women to be always "kuchi kuchi ku kawaii" & no intelligence yearned by the chauvinistic & weak men's world or longing that world because either they have been rejected, lost control of women, or can not keep up with the changing world or men don't like the equal world and the women should be the properties of men.
It proves that there are enough men described above to keep them in business but for families, girls/women to visit? I question your mental state unless it is for the educational purpose exposing a sickness & "hentai".
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Maid Cafe with teenage girls? 2012/10/28 00:59
The above post is a bit extreme, from a point of view who's never been to the recommended places, I think. Just go if you are interested, and leave if you didn't like it.
by Just go and leave if you didn't like it (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Maid Cafe with teenage girls? 2012/10/31 07:47
Is there an admin around who can delete this troll that calls itself amazinga. It's adding nothing useful to this topic.

TS, you (still) have my word. You'll love it. And while you're at it, you might as well visit a cat cafe too (that is, a small cozy quiet settlement, filled with a couple dozen cats, that can be visited for a small fee)
by thany rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Maid Cafe with teenage girls? 2012/11/1 14:50
Well, he does add the out of touch old man viewpoint to many of these topics. Just ignore him, he is obviously out of his depth in this thread.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

reply to this thread