Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 4: Posts 41 - 60 of 68
prev
1 2 3 4
next

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/4 19:22
I just called them
They said its still on process (embassy)
They will notify me as soon as they receive my passport...
And im freaking out
Huhuhu
Lets hope and pray again for the best result 🤞🤞🤞🤞
by Joemz16 rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/4 19:30
Maybe since we submitted our application they didn't started any of those because of the holiday season. Next week maybe result is ready. Hoping. 😞
by Ayn25 rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/7 22:53
Hello joemz16, do you get an update? 😞😞😞

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/7 22:59
Hi ms ayn..
I dont get any...
And you know what im calling them many time but no one answered.
I dunno this is the first time that no one answered
So im gonna call them again by tomorrow hope to get good updates..
How abt you?

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/8 01:23
Thats weird, been sending them email also today but didn't get any reply unlike in the past week whenever I leave an email I got a reply updating my application status.

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/8 21:27
I called the agency awhile ago and guess what its good news
My passport is ready for pickup tomorrow
Hope its really a good news🙏🙏🙏
When they guy inwas talking on the phone asked me when did I applied for visa...i told him that last dec 12,,,his reaction was like owww dec 12?...something like that....
But tomorrow i will go there to pickup my passport....
How abt you

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/9 13:34
Congrats joemz16, does your application approved? As for me, I didn't get any call up to now. Really sad 😭😭😭

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/9 13:39
I got my passport just now....
Yeah its worth waiting for...
Try to call them again...or email them
You never know later or maybe this week your visa will release...
🙏🙏🙏

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/9 14:09
Wow. Congrats. Im happy for you. Im really hoping within this week i got to know the result of my application. Best of luck for you.

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/9 19:55
Yes thank you...
Hope to meet you and your family in japan soon...
You can email me once youre already in japan
Tejedorjoemar@yahoo.com

One more thing before i go to japan....i have to attend seminar PDOS
In manila ...

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/9 23:18
Ofcourse, thank you. I email them and they said again i need to verify again next week because its still under verification. Im so stressed, why does it take this too long? 😞.
Yeah you have to take an appointment for pdos, here in davao its only available every monday. So if i didnt get my visa this week, i will take again too much time for us ti be my husband because if ever i need to wait another next next monday for pdos. Makes me really frustrated 😓😓😓

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/12 14:13
Hi howfs your visa ..did you get it?
Or get any update?

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/13 11:14
I havent got any update. 😭😭😭

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/18 09:39
Hi joemz16, how are you? Are you in japan ryt now? Uhm, may I ask what type of visa did you apply? I mean, are you a spouse of japanese national? Because as for me I havent receive my passport yet until now 😭, yesterday I went to consul office at davao city and still my application was pending. When I ask them if theres a problem why it takes this long, they said maybe because Im a spouse of nikkeijin and that, they were so strict of spouse visa.

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/21 14:15
I applied my visa with certificate of eligibility...
My wife is filipina with long term residence..
So i got my visa as 1 year long term residence
Your application is different than mine..
But i asked my wife regarding that issue....she said that should be faster because your husband is nihonjin.....

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/21 20:33
No joemz, he is not a nihonjin, he is also a filipino but his grandfather is half filipino-japanese. So he was a nikkiejin. He's holding a long term resident card also, he was in japan since he was a child. But now I dont know why does it takes so much long for our visa. Im so stress thinking when will it be release.

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/21 21:29
You said you applied spouse visa with Japanese national. That mean his holding a japanese passport. Anyway what ever it is. It shouldnft take this long Maybe they are just trying to hold your application.
You should ask them again to know what is happening
by Joemz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/22 06:37
I applied for coe on behalf of my husband and my children on October 1 2018 but on December 5 I reacieved a letter from immigration asking for additional documents which I submitted on the 17th December 2018 . I have not heard from the immigration till now and my questions is for how long do you think I have to wait? Is it for another two months? Thanks ma
by Ruth (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/22 09:25
I actually did joemz, I went directly to the office and ask the staff why does it take this long, if theres a problem with my application, if how more it would take, etc. They said there's no problem it just that my application is still undergoing verification. And they cant tell how much more it would take. That they will call as long as my visa is ready. But you see ive been waiting for too much long thats why im worried this much.

Re: Regarding visa 2019/1/22 09:59
Try to tell them this
One of your friends who applied the same visa as yours and same date of application as yours
Already got my visa last January 8 and im already here in japan
The only difference was ,I applied my visa thru agency in manila (Reli Tours) not directly in embassy
Maybe they wouldfve say that im in manila not in davao...but look at the date 🤔🧐🧐

Page 3 of 4: Posts 41 - 60 of 68
prev
1 2 3 4
next

reply to this thread