Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 4: Posts 41 - 60 of 66
prev
1 2 3 4
next

... 2007/5/18 00:05
It seems Burger king is back on June 8th in Nishi-shinjuku.
by I like Mos better rate this post as useful

Loretta 2007/5/19 14:56
Hi... try loretta (or similar) think that would be the closest to burger king!
by JL rate this post as useful

Hard Rock 2007/5/20 05:42
The Hard Rock Cafe in Tokyo had a great bacon burger.
by Bob rate this post as useful

. 2007/6/7 08:59
As mentioned Burger King is set to return this Friday in Shinjuku. I'm no big fan of burger king to begin with, but expect big lines, just like at the Kryspy Creme store in Tokyo.

Hi... try loretta (or similar) think that would be the closest to burger king!

Loretta's parent company along with another company will be franchising Burger King this time around in Japan.
by John rate this post as useful

McDonald's 2007/6/7 17:27
Hi

I see that some people give sarcastic responses to this question. Shouldn't the OP be allowed to eat what he wants when he is traveling? I can't remember seeing BK in Tokyo but I think there are McDonald's :-)

Regards
gard
by Gard rate this post as useful

. 2007/6/8 00:00
Gard the last BK left Japan in 2001, its set to return Friday.
by John rate this post as useful

Burger King is Back 2007/6/21 15:07
Burger King has returned to Shinjuku. They opened their newest store in June 2007 and it is virtually unknown and not easy to find...but it is there! The same company that brought Krispy Kreme and Coldstone Icecream to Japan brought the Whopper back to Japan. So...get your fatty burgers everyone. They'll be expanding soon. The price is comparable to Mos Burger, not McDonalds. Kind of expensive.
by Ringoya rate this post as useful

Localized burgers? 2007/6/21 18:41
Does BurgerKing sell any localized burgers? McDo used to have a Teriyaki burger which were the best burger on their menu.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

Yes it is back 2007/6/21 18:54
Another shop is being built in Ikebukuro too :) Check out the Sunshine City Building, basement floor!
by AK rate this post as useful

BK 2007/6/21 19:54
Kappa wrote:

Does BurgerKing sell any localized burgers? McDo used to have a Teriyaki burger which were the best burger on their menu.

Japanese Burger King sells a teriyaki burger too. McDonalds still do as well as their recent "Mega Teriyaki".
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Sunshine 60 basement B1 2008/4/14 11:13
Aloha while in Japan came across BK in basement of Sunshine 60 and Yes I did eat the Double Whopper set..Good and YES I love all Nippon Food as Well...
www.HawaiiScubaDivers.com is my Scuba Company in Hawaii and we Have some Great Burger joints would love to Share with you after Scuba Diving...
Works up your Hunger for BIG BURGERS..
Aloha Mark.
by Mark Scott Hawaii Scuba Divers rate this post as useful

Hawaiian food? 2008/4/14 20:51
Tell me more. I love it there!
by Howz't rate this post as useful

There is a burger king in Tokyo 2008/4/15 01:48
I saw a Burger King a few months ago at or near Sunshine City on a trip with friends going to Namja Town (east Ikebukuro). We were heading to eat gyoza, so I didn't get to stop, but I did see it open. I checked their website and nothing was listed for Japan, so maybe it is closed :(

There is a taco bell on Yokosuka base.
by Jonathan rate this post as useful

yep its back 2008/5/28 17:48
i ate at one today just outside of akihabara station. its next to a mcdonalds which i think is funny.

just to warn though. the bacon double cheesburger comes with kethup and stuff my default. as someone who despises this stuff i was a little disappointed it was different from england
by shadow jam rate this post as useful

Freshness Burger FTW 2009/12/1 01:01
as fast food goes in Japan i find Fresheness Burger to be the best.

Burgers are bigger than BK
by Billy (guest) rate this post as useful

Ichiro there are BKLs 2009/12/1 07:38
Yes, I ate at a BK in Shinjuku las january. But its always the same, except for some "japanese style" ones and the french fries sucks like any other BK in the world (by the way you have to say "furai poteeto" to french fries).
But McLs are the ones that are EVERYWHERE, its annoying hahaha since i hate McLs.
I passed 3 weeks looking for a Wendys and on my last day found it in Omotesando street.
I agree with those who say "to eat BK stay at home" but when you have a special attraction to one restaurant you have to eat at least ONCE overseas. Bon appetit
by Lord Magus rate this post as useful

Taco Bell? 2009/12/1 20:27
Just trying to keep this thread alive!...

As someone who grew up in California, and now lives in Australia, I love having some "American" tasting fast food when I'm in Japan, and I love the subtle nuances of difference in the Japanese versions!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Japanese foods of all sorts too, but there's plenty of time for everything!

One of my favourites is the Ebi Baga at McD's. It's very good. I'm not generally a HUGE fan of McD's, but in Japan, their Ebi Baga is tops!

I like Freshness Burger, especially their fries, and I must say I don't know what all the hype is about with Mos Burger. I've tried several of their burgers and haven't enjoyed any of them.

What I AM curious about is Taco Bell. They closed in Australia a few years ago, Australians don't seem to getthat you can order several small items at Taco Bell to make up a meal and it just didn't work.

However, we were in Iceland earlier this year and there were two Taco Bells there! We did a bit of reading, and it appears that they are starting to expand to other countries again. I can only hope they open a couple in Japan, or at least that Lotteria decides to take it on!

Having said all that, when I want a mexican fix while in Tokyo, I go to Taco De Rio in Harajuku. They make some pretty decent Mexican food. That'll have to do until Taco Bell returns!
by tequilatamm rate this post as useful

Ebi Baga 2009/12/5 04:53
I recommend trying the "ebi baga" from micky d's.
by Joe First rate this post as useful

Wendys 2009/12/31 07:32
Wendys will close in Japan starting Jan 2010.
So sad..
Would like to meet a person on base who can get me in so I can get me some Taco Hell.
I ate it almost daily in America. :P
by sam (guest) rate this post as useful

Wendys.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 2009/12/31 07:43
What?? why is it leaving Japan? Noooooo, I love Wendys!!! where did you hear that?
by Lord Magus (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 4: Posts 41 - 60 of 66
prev
1 2 3 4
next

reply to this thread