Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 43 of 43
prev
1 2 3

Re: Freelance Art in Japan, a bit of a fix 2020/12/18 23:10
Trust me I have tried. The place is so much in the outskirts that it's a pain to even get groceries. The uni doesn't make travel easy either. But that's still fine, I just find this place too empty(used to live in a city before, so this place feels isolated).
Again another thing I have observed here. People from different countries don't mingle. The Indians will stick with Indians, Chinese with other Chinese and Vietnamese with other Vietnamese. Cmon I have lived with Indians for all my life, if I stick to them again, what's the point of coming out of the country. But there is no interaction between these communities. It's all weird and I can rant about this forever. But the best thing is to try and make things better from my end.
Thanks for your advice and I'll try to put some of it to use! :)
by Anonymous (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Freelance Art in Japan, a bit of a fix 2020/12/18 23:16
according to my opinion, famous professors are not good educators. they only interest on their research (not much interest on their students). but, student want to join to famous professor's labs.
of course, there are many good famous professors, but, in general, they don't have time to wast their time for students.

don't discard your career, and find another lab.
don't take an easy route, like marriage, etc. I think your parents get mad, because they feel your mental weakness.
be patient and good luck.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Freelance Art in Japan, a bit of a fix 2020/12/18 23:24
Look, who said I'm discarding my career? I haven't even gotten into it. My career choices is art. Also what makes you think this is the easy path? Again what makes you think marriage is easy way out(considering the risks and the responsibility it follows)?
I don't care if a professor is famous. I just care about the type of environment I'm in. All I want to do is move into a better environment and if possible, link my "career" to my career.
I hope this clarifies things.
by Anonymous (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 43 of 43
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread