Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 45 of 45
prev
1 2 3

- 2009/1/1 14:08
About Kamenashi-san at Starbucks Shibuya... You might want to see what KAT-TUN members said about this.

Timing where they talk about it is approx. 21:15

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-267730/Cartoon-Kat-Tun-Epis...

Ja ne.
by Kitt rate this post as useful

how about Arashi and Junkun 2009/1/2 13:03
um, excuse me, Nina and you guys

Can you plz tell sth about Arashi and MatsuJun. Are they hot in Japan, etc.

Tks so much.

by miki yuen rate this post as useful

How about Arashi and Jun? 2009/1/13 08:57
If you follow any of the english speaking Arashi communities on lj or vox, you find that their popularity has really been booming lately. They really owned 2008. Ohno's and Nino's dramas. And they broke records on singles, hosted 24hr television and the New Years Countdown. They also had their Arashi around Asia tour. They are doing pretty well.
by Starfruit! (guest) rate this post as useful

Arashi Concert ticket? 2009/1/16 05:35
hi i really wish to be there for Arashi 10th year Anniversary Concert, may i know where i can purchase the ticket? thanks *_*
by ohnoislove (guest) rate this post as useful

Akanishi jin's hat help me 2009/7/25 17:49
hello everyone I need your help. My Japanese friend come in italy and asked me what I want. I have asked the black hat with the skull of Akanishi Jin that he often wears in cartoon kat-tun However, she need to know the brand some of you can help me and tell me what? Please for me it is important.
by Ylenia89 rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 45 of 45
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread