Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 42 of 42
prev
1 2 3

all.... 2009/2/16 08:05
Good work on learning all those kanji so quickly. Just to point out that you cannot learn "all" the kanji, any more than you can learn all the words in the English language. To pass the highest level kanji test that native Japanese speakers take you need 6,000 kanji, and even that is not all of them. No one ever learns "all" the kanji. All the kanji in your book perhaps.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

progress report 2009/2/26 11:58
Hey everyone!
I've had the "Remembering the Kanji" book for almost 3 days now, and I memorized 40 (read, write) kanji, and working on another 10 right now.

Also, this book is a miracle! It makes remembering kanji easy and (for me) fun! I was always daunted by the task of learning kanji, and it took me forever to learn a few kanji. I also think I have a HORRIBLE memory, but it appears I don't. It's a terrific book, even if I didn't believe it at first (before getting it). I am actually very surprised at how efficient this book is. You could easily learn 10-20 kanji within 20-30 minutes. Very good!
by Kira (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 42 of 42
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread