Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 48 of 48
prev
1 2 3

Johnny's Jimusho... 2008/2/2 11:03
someone who works for Johnny Kitigawa. they can be singers and back up dancers. they are taught to dance, and there are kids who learn to play instruments. they have rock bands, so it's not always pop. most kids who join have to be able to keep up with the singing and dancing and as for the age limit, you probably have to be a kid.
but there are junior's who are in their twenties. like kis-my-ft2, some of them are older than the guys in NEWS.
they have a ceremony for the guys who turn 21, which means they've become adults.
i don't think you get kicked out if you don't join a group before turning 20. it really depends on how good you are.
by sisi rate this post as useful

Actually... 2008/2/4 05:39
Um, actually its when they turn 20 that they hold that ceremony.
by Amy rate this post as useful

Asking a question 2008/2/10 21:50
yeah yeah i know im a girl, however im like learning japanese. And i was just wondering where you can get th application form for JE and where Je in japan is located. All girls wish to join Je but , haha, to bad -0- REAPPPPLY PLEAAASE :D
by A girl rate this post as useful

I dont think... 2008/2/29 07:11
I don't think that girls can join JE... since it's... BOYS entertainment. and plus they did accepted girl in JE really long time ago, but something happened. So now they're only accepting boys now... so even if you want to join JE but you are a girl.. you're out of luck
by Jiai rate this post as useful

shounen 2008/3/26 11:09
Girls can't join Johnny's Jimushou. You have to be male and you have to live in Japan. The popular JE bangumi "Shounen Club" says it all: it means "boys club" in Japanese. I've seen girls backdancing sometimes for certain JE artists, but they are usually hired outside the company for that particular performance, most likely as "fillers". So you're out of luck, sorry to say.

And Musical Academy's Tomoyuki Yara is now part of another group in addition to M.A...Takizawa Hideaki's "Budoukan".
by ai_takki rate this post as useful

Johnny's Jr. 2008/4/26 13:13
Johnny's Jr. mainly composes of groups and performers who haven't debuted yet from Johnny's Entertainment, a talent agency for boys. Most Johnny's Jr. members are young boys, usually around 9-20. These kids have not yet debuted, meaning they can not release albums and singles, but they can perform songs of their own groups, but they're not released. Most of the time they 'graduate' from being a Jr. to an official artist at around the ages of 20 and above, but recently Johnny Kitagawa the head of Johnny's Jimusho or Johnny's Entertainment, made an exception and a group whose average age would be 15, debuted. Hey! Say! JUMP, the largest and youngest group to debut under Johnny's. Not all who join Johnny's have to be full Japanese, a few examples are Casey Anderson, and Paine Dante Shunosuke who are both under Johnny's Jr. Usually while still a Junior, they undergo a lot of training in different fields including Acting, Singing, and Dancing, their main skills. Though still Juniors, they can also appear regularly on TV shows and dramas.
by Umeko rate this post as useful

... 2008/11/18 06:12
just wanna add that there's no pressure to debut. Currently the oldest 'junior' is in his 30s (Sano Mizuki), although he isn't really active as a junior, he is active in stage plays.

Also I'm not sure on the current policy for johnny's, but there used to be a female group under johnny's entertainment, so its not entirely impossible to join as a girl.
by A rate this post as useful

heysay 2009 concert 2009/2/21 23:07
hi.. may i know what is the price for the concert of HSJ this upcoming march?
by evelyn haryono (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 48 of 48
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread