Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 30 of 101: Posts 581 - 600 of 2009
prev
1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 101
next

Re: COE processing times 2023/5/30 02:28
Any one who applied end if April and received their COE ?
by Xxx (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/5/30 11:11
Just for clarification for everyone who has questions about applying for a COE and the wait times to get it, this is the best info I can give you.

First, there is no specific date in which you will receive it from the date that you file it. For example, some people may get their COE 1 month after filing it, or they may wait 2-3 months. It really depends on where you're submitting it to, who's working on the documents, etc. Plus, it also depends on what time of year as well since Japan has holidays during the summer, spring and winter that basically shuts down government workers from processing these documents for a few days to a week.

Unless they ask you for additional information, just wait and you should get your COE which will tell you what the next step is.

Good luck to everyone trying to get theirs and just remember, it's a process and government takes their time on each case.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/5/30 16:09
@Domy
my documents were accepted on May 23rd
by Firenando (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/5/30 22:28
can u plz tell me when immi officer send u application receipt when the case submit or when the documents are all clear all original and photo copies set return to our back plz ans which country u r from u got ur receipt or not when u got ur recepit when u apply for coe or after all documents clear then issue ur receipt plz clear
by Domy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/5/31 01:06
@Tom, thanks for your information.
I have provided my information below
application submitted: 7th feb 2023 at sendai Immigration
Visa type : professor
Questionnaire about my details was asked : 13th Feb 2023
Filled Questionnaire was submitted: 28th Feb 2023.
When the sponsor enquired the status of coe on 27th April the immigration people informed that it can take 3 more months.

Is my application rejected?
by Karthikpalaniappan rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/5/31 14:52
@Sujan COE was processed at Tokyo Immigration Office, perhaps that's why it was ready so "fast".
by kuruma_enthusiast (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/5/31 22:08
@firnendo thnx dear i actually ask when u submit ur documents u got ur receipt or not or when ur coe issue u got ur receipt just clarify thnx

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/1 07:20
@Domy It's quite hard to understand what you're saying, respectfully please use full words and punctuation marks so that it's easier to answer your questions.

As for me:

Engineering/humanities visa (Software engineer)
Sponsored by my company w/ lawyer
Documents submitted by lawyer: May 9th
by HFCS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/1 21:23
When we submit our educational documents to immigration officer he gives us receipt or when our documents get cleared by the department we will get receipt.

When do we get our receipt? At the time when we submit our educational documents to immigration officer or at the time when our educational documents get cleared?

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/1 21:25
@HFCS brother please answer my question thanx

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/1 23:14
@Domy unfortunately since I went though an immigration lawyer I didn't get any receipts. I assume everything was sent to the lawyer, but I wasn't given anything myself
by HFCS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/2 00:42
Thnx any one else who can answer my question

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/2 03:21
Guys after 5 months and 10 days finally got the good news.
Document submitted: 22 dec 2022
CoE approved: 1st june 2023
Engineer /humanities / int services visa category
Tokyo immigration
Took 5 months and 10 days
During the waiting time no additional documents requested
This thread helps me a lot during long waiting period
Wish u all all the best and hope all of you get good news soon as possible.

Guys be patient its different case to case so don't compair with others results keep faith and be patient... All will be fine it can be short as 3 weeks also can take UpTo 6 months as well.
All the immigrations are busy so be strong and positive.
Thanks for all your support 🙏🏻
by ARJ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/2 09:52
@arj When we submit our educational documents to immigration officer he gives us receipt or when our documents get cleared by the department we will get receipt.

When do we get our receipt? At the time when we submit our educational documents to immigration officer or at the time when our educational documents get cleared?

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/2 10:17
Dear dormy
immigrations will give you a receipt when you submit the documents for the first time only. (If they ask for an additional documents and if you submitted them they won't give you an another receipt)

by ARJ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/2 18:16
@ARJ

Good to know that you got your COE approved. However I would like to know the following which might help me understand few things better.

1) Since it took more than 3 months for you, what did your lawyer communicate to you whenever you requested for the status of your COE?

2) Is your company in Japan an MNC or a category 1 company ? If so, immigration office usually give first priority to them and would not delay so much like in your case

3) How did your manage the waiting time with your current work in your home country without knowing when you exit and know your last working day?

4) Lastly, when your mailed your documents to the lawyers what was their anticipation in terms of the processing time for your COE? Is there a major delay between their expectations and the actual approval date.

Thanks in advance for patiently answering these questions.
by Navaneeth (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/2 22:30
@thnx arj brother
I submited additional documents in february ok and my lawyer send me receipt in april so what is this can u please answer me how much more time i will wait

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/3 09:24
Received my coe
by RG (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/3 23:16
Is there anyone in here whose company submits the COE to Takamatsu immigration? How long do you guys wait until the COE is issued?
by DenisFazlur rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2023/6/4 10:02
Dear @RG kindly give details ..
when did you applied and for which purpose ?
by Xx (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 30 of 101: Posts 581 - 600 of 2009
prev
1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 101
next

reply to this thread