Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 33 of 47: Posts 641 - 660 of 928
prev
1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47
next

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 13:07
Did sofmap akiba main only have one winning number? I could not find the list.

I won on the smaller sofmap across the street though!

by Shomp (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 13:17
/shomp I remember 20 sets for each colors, you can check it sofmap main building between donquijote and aoki. plz check it in google map and i wish have a good result!
by Sean (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 13:19
/shomp sorry. 10 sets for each colors i think

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 13:50
Ah I found the list, I did not win a second time, so can't pass it over to someone on this forum :/
by Shomp (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 13:57
Labi in Jiyugaoka Sold out
by pshken rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 14:02
Sofmap akiba sold out. Yodobashi akiba sold out. Labi akiba sold out.
by AlamoPS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 15:04
Anyone had luck in Osaka today? Couldn't win the lottery in Kyoto this morning and my brother neither.

I'll be here until 24 where I'll be heading to Okinawa.
Tomorrow I'll take the Shinkansen to Kobe, OKAYAMA to finally go spend the day at Hiroshima.. Hopefully I'll find one on the way...

Anyone else in Kansai had luck?
by Jimmy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 15:28
Hey Jimmy,

I've been in the Kansai area for the past month and a half and I've had 0 luck. Been going to Yodobashi in Umeda at least once a week and also the Labi in Namba, with no result. I'm starting to realise that Osaka is the worst place to get a switch as I haven't seen or heard anyone with a switch here lol

If Tokyo can get regular stock then there's no excuse that Osaka can't get em. From what I've read, I reckon Kyoto has better chances. Good luck.
by Kaz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 16:01
Got one in Akihabara today! It was at a small shop in some side street and they marked the price up, but I can't get tax free since I live here so I took it! Ultimately, it was only a few thousand yen more that normal for me!
by Ian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 16:17
/lan congratulations. could you plz let me know the name of shop?

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 16:34
I got one now in akihabara, the name of shop is LAMMTARRA(1st floor), next to BIG APPLE and SEGA. But unfortunately, the price is near 42,000 yen include tax and seller told me 1 more stock.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 17:13
Hey Sean, may I know where else I can get it? I'm at akihabara now also but can't get any :( less than 35k yen will do :(
by xGalGirlx (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/20 17:38
/xGalGirlx I recommend plz check small gameshop around akihabara.. but frankly say it might be very hard works because there are many many people using their weekend.. (I saw some people was waiting front of counter hours in yodobashi) I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more assistance, I will return to my country tomorrow night, If any shops have stocks I'll update it tomorrow.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/21 10:41
Akihabara Tokis on kandamyojin opposite Asian has stock not far from Big Apple. Selling for JPY 42,800 tax free
by Lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/21 19:14
Finally bought a Switch in Hiroshima today at LABI around 1PM, they were not selling on the shelve, there was a sheet written in Japanese telling you to ask the staff about the stock.
My brother could also buy one.

After paying for the console we went back to the game section to get the games (we went straight to the consoles first before it gets sold out...) and once we got to the cashier paying for the games, the guy in front of me in the line bought the last Switch in the store.

by Jimmy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/21 22:40
I checked in Yodobashi/Labi Shinjuku and Labi Shibuya. No stock as expected
by Sam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/22 01:46
I am back from Japan with my Switch.
Hope you willlso have luck.
by Jeff (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/22 01:48
Jeff : out
by Jeff (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/22 17:29
Checked out a few stores in shibuya and shinjuku today. No dice. Labi shinjuki said they received a shipment yesterday but already sold out. There'll be a raffle at bic camera shinjuku this Sunday from 9 to 10 am.
by Devilsbabe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/5/23 06:24
I just came back from Tokyo with no luck. Last try was yesterday at Tsudanuma Station (Chiba): Animator, Aeon Mall and the 6th floor of the Ito supermarket next to the Aeon mall. Cant remember the name.
All sold out.

Guess I'll wait. Too expensive to buy in my country. At least much more than what I'd pay for a gaming device. This is a personal opinion. (Althought there's stock here without fighting too much)

Best of luck in your quest, brothers and sisters!
by Rin (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 33 of 47: Posts 641 - 660 of 928
prev
1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47
next

reply to this thread