Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 46 of 47: Posts 901 - 920 of 928
prev
1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
next

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/7 17:00
I've been trying to get a switch since the beginning of July. Lotteries every weekend at bic camera and online. I even tried to be clever and went to a random Don Quijote thinking no one will look there, but to no avail. I even took my girlfriend with me to bic camera one weekend so that I had two chances, but still, nothing. I think the planets need to align before I get one! I have 1 month left in Japan. I need more luck!
by London_Adam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/9 12:47
I have been trying my luck at the shops around Ikebukuro but to no avail :( do you all know where else I can try to buy a nintendo switch from?
by Booneh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/9 14:58
If you go back a few pages, you'll see the names of lots of stores that people have tried. Yodobashi camera, Bic camera, Aeon, don quijote etc. I have tried all of these and still no luck, but it's working for others.

Someone further back in this thread suggested using this search string: ƒjƒ“ƒeƒ“ƒh[ƒXƒCƒbƒ` “ü‰×

I don't know what it says (cba to translate it) but when I use it in google, it brings up information about switch sales, so I've been trying to use that as well. But I'm not quick enough with the websites either!

I have a question for people living in Japan: How do I find out about the lotteries from different stores?
Bic camera is the only one that I can easily find information on. I know they do them at Toys R Us and Yodobashi, Yamada Denki Labi etc but I can't seem to find out when and where?

Thanks in advance.
by London_Adam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/11 00:09
I'm in Hiroshima right now and I FOUND ONE in a store called Visco: https://goo.gl/maps/F2AMQkELxZD2

As mentioned in one of the replies above, the small stores are probably the answer. I checked LABI, Edion, Don Quijote and several other shops, and they don't have it (I did buy extra Joy-Cons in a smaller LABI, though, it was out of stock everywhere else).

As of this morning, Visco still had another unit (grey) on the shelf. I didn't ask if they had any more in the back, but this just goes to show that there IS hope. It costs around 37,000 Yen, which is quite a deal, considering the state of stock.

Good luck, and thanks for this thread!
by Netcooler (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/11 16:39
hey London_adam kindly give me your email might be qble to help you
by S2000 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/13 23:42
Man I feel bad for you guys. Still in the states and went into my local target yesterday and their were 4 units in stock in the case, two grey and two mulit-colored. I got mine at launch though.

Maybe I should bring a few on my trip over next month, haha.
by Dominic (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/14 13:09
Amazon UK got stock recently. Price is higher than MSRP in Japan, but still lower than price from 3rd party sellers.
by Maxim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/16 17:19
Did 2 trips in japan this year (april & now) and i can't find one anywhere ?! Can you please update if you managed to find one at a decent price in tokyo ?
by Chad (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/16 18:49
UK Nintendo website have some in stock

Go online - buy one - and enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan
by xpc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/17 10:08
maybe i can help you with that @Chad
by kenji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/17 14:59
Hi! I,m too loking for new switch in tokyo, any tips?
by Szuvi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/17 15:14
hey @Ssuvi got wechat?
by KingT (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/17 15:46
Hi! I'm too loking for new switch in tokyo or Osaka or Hiroshima but it is sold out anywhere.
Do you have an ideas?
by maheus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/17 16:40
do you have wechat @maheus?
by King T (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/17 18:22
No i have not wechat , why ?
by maheus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/19 21:13
Thrre's a store in Akihabara that sells used Switch, around 15 units at the moment of writing this. They cost between 39,800 and 45,800 (Splatoon).

It's called Surugaya Akihabara, and it's at:
Toyo building, 3-9-8 Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/19 22:12
This is the place: https://goo.gl/maps/Y4DoGAxjAs92

Forgot to mention the used Switches are in boxes. And the staff don't speak English, so use Google Translate with them. Sorta worked for me.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/19 23:04
Where can i get brand new switch? I am now at osaka.
by Raymond (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/21 23:55
Hey guys, im in Tokyo right now and stay a few days More, looking for a switch with no lucky.

Has anyone find one?
by Diego (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/8/22 18:19
Still sold out in Tokyo Bic Camera...
by Ancient Guidance (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 46 of 47: Posts 901 - 920 of 928
prev
1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
next

reply to this thread