Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 5 of 43: Posts 81 - 100 of 846
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/18 17:02
@LoveJp1,
Thank you very much for the information.
My Japanese is really not good and I will try to give the test and if I can not pass it then I will try again until I pass it. haha.
By the way, how long you waited for the interview and what kind of questions they asked you during interview?
thanks,
by GAIJEN1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/19 13:55
@GAIJENI
its case by case, interview probably about your life in japan, about your profession, yours marriage life and future plans after become Japanese.
Good luck.
by LoveJp1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/19 14:00
@Gaijeni
if your Japanese is not good, so what the mean to apply for citizenship, you should study first and should be able to speak fluent japanese, and read and writing as well. Anyway good luck
by Justin89 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/19 19:56
@Waitingguest2022

Hello Waintingguest,

Since 2020, there is a new procedure set by french government.
French Embassy is fully aware about it and implement it.

To summarize :
- Homukyoku send you a notification letter asking you to apply for loss of nationality to french embassy.
- After a meeting, french embassy issue a "recipisse" to confirm acceptation of your demand.
- They have 6 months to issue a certificate of loss of nationality.
- You send recipisse and certificate to homukyoku.
- Once you get your japanese nationaliy, your french one disappear automatically (Code Civil 26-3)

If French Governement does not answer, you can consider the loss of nationality is accepted after 6 months from date of récipisse. REcipisse is key document for everybody.

Concretely, it is impossible to keep both nationality for french people.
It used to be. It is not anymore.

Kind Regards,

Nicolas

by Nicolas (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/21 13:54
Hi everyone
I have a question , I collected all required documents from my country and then I applied. After application they will ask records from my country for confirmation?actually how they conform the submitted documents? If someone has any idea please let me know thank you
by suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/21 16:53
Hi Suzu,

I think itfs very much confidential and it wonft be published. I also wonder how they do all the checking. As far as I know if you are good citizen here for a while and didnft have criminal record you are good to go. They do check home country criminal records as well. Government may have collaboration.
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/21 19:33
@suzu
They are government officers, if you have submited, let them work on your application and you wait For your result, no need to think that deeply and make yourself in headache. Good luck
by Stranger1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/22 08:55
@suzu,
Congrats for submitting documents successfully.
about the confirmation of the documents they will contact your country's embassy in Japan if they have doubts about any of your submitted documents then your embassy will verify it from the relevant authorities in your country whom they documents issued by them to you. and its a quite long route and time consuming. but if the homkyuku didn't find any doubts and they think that the documents are original and authentic then they will smoothly forward your case without any problem.
Anyway good luck.
by himawari (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/22 14:10
Thank you so much to everyone,
For your nice answering to me .
Letfs keep in touch thank you again.
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 10:30
Hello Guys,

Has anyone of you received a verification call recently i.e have you changed your job etc ? Is it a good sign ? I gave the interview in Feb this year and it's been six month.

Looking forward for your reply.
by kabuki26 rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 11:06
@ kabuki26,
changing jobs are not a problem until you are paying taxes and find a new job within a month. You need to wait for a few more months for the final result.
anyway good luck to you.
by Ode (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 11:37
@Kabuki
Thats a positive sign, if they are verifying from you about changes in your life, you will get result soon. You will have to be care full is all aspects, like driving, pay taxes on time etc...
Good luck
by JPC1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 11:39
Hello Ode,

Immigration guy was just confirming if i have changed job or changed my address etc. He said the result will be out in one month. Was wondering if anyone got the same verification call ?

thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 13:05
@JPC1

Hoping for the best. Yes, i am paying taxes on time

Thanks a lot.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 13:08
@KABUKI26
May i know what is your current nationality? and when did you submit application? and how long you waited for interview?
thanks and good luck once again.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 13:32
I am from India. I applied in Nov 2021 and gave the interview in the end of Feb 2022.
Thanks again

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 14:00
@kabuki26,
it means your case is accepted and soon you will be notified by the homkyuko staff and at the same time you can check the kanpo online to see your name there.
congratulation in advance.
by Ode (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 14:19
@kabuki
By the way from which prefecture you applied?
I applied 2021 October from Fukuoka you are 1 month later than me but you got conformation call , I have nothing such kind of call from homekyoku. even They are not asking about extra documents .
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 14:30
@KABUKU26
Thanks from prompt reply, I am from pakistan and recently got approval, Submitted renunciation cetificate to homequok, I think for indians have same process too.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/23 14:43
@JPC1,
congratulation to you.
in which prefecture did you apply and how long you stayed in Japan and what kind of visa holder you are?
by the way I am also from Pakistan and I applied last month in Tokyo.
by zh12 (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 5 of 43: Posts 81 - 100 of 846
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43
next

reply to this thread