Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 7 of 101: Posts 121 - 140 of 2012
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101
next

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/5 14:23
Hello everyone!

Me and my mom had been following this thread since I also faced delays in receiving my COE from Osaka.

The uni applied for my COE around the second week of July but we hadn't mych updates from the department until the end of August, when they mentioned it was being finalised.

With my flight booked on 13th and uni starting from 17th, we were starting to get anxious if we could get the COE and apply for the visa in time.

But finding this thread assured us that these delays were happening to everyone but we could expect to receive the COE in time.

Luckily we got a notification that the COE was issued last Friday, 29th August; and we're currently waiting for the physical document to be delivered.

Hopefully we can also make it in time to receieve the visa since the consulate here required the physical copy as well.

Here's hoping everyone else awaiting their COEs also receieve it in time. Wishing you good luck and thank you for all the updates!
by CC (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/5 16:24
Hello!
I posted on August 29th, so here is a small update - as of now, no CoE. I am beginning to get really anxious. My friend, who leaves for a different uni (in Tokyo) already has her CoE and is supposed to leave September 27th (which probably means that there is no prioritizing students who have to leave earlier). Meanwhile, I am supposed to leave September 19th. The good news is that the embassy in my country let me know that I can apply with a copy of the CoE, so there is still chance for me to leave on time. Good luck to everyone who's still waiting.
by Rhae (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/6 11:31
Currently awaiting my COE to come to me.

Day 29

Document Submission Date: August 8th

I am an incoming Grad Student to a university in Tokyo, who is currently awaiting their COE. Been about a month since I've applied. I have got to say that the most annoying thing is that there is no timeline and/or reference so it is hard for anyone to really make any plans because there is no basis to plan from.

This entire process more or less leaves people in a place of limbo/ambiguity and makes things incredibly frustrating/anxious. Some people have already booked dorms and paid for housing, and for many, classes start in about 3-4 weeks, and if they're not their in person, then it is permanent remote classes.

It is really a stressful process. Let me know if anyone has advice/tips.
by AKA (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/6 16:53
Ifm so frustrated. The school applied for our COEfs at the end of June/beginning of July and we still havenft heard anything :( they said theyfre going to prep for online classes which is not making me optimistic. Itfs now been close to 9 weeks since applying. Ifve already had to change flights and will end up paying for accommodation and not being there. I know itfs not the fault of the university but this is so inconvenient and stressful. Apparently my entire program has not yet received it.
by UniGWRL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/7 02:01
As the other poster said, the average time for student COEfs is currently 60 days or more. This is due to the massive influx of students from around the world that have been waiting for years. They will come but the amount is unprecedented and nothing can be skipped over.
by J (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/7 11:16
Hi, I have just got a notice from my University today that my COE has been successfully issued. It was such a big relief because I have been anxious for a week. For your information, my uni apply for my COE on 7/7 and it was issued on 9/2. The process took about 57 days. Quite long for students ;D

by Student (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/7 16:45
hi guys,

I have got my visa last week at 1 September and my company has sent to me on Friday, it took around 43 days to issue COE for Engineer at Tokyo (as my previous post) and its a bit rushed for me due to I should start working at start of September and its delayed.

Hope others also can get their COE ASAP!^^
by Ozaqqi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/10 04:21
I submitted my documents to my company on July 11th and got news that my COE has been received by them as of today!

Good luck to everyone!
by Jamie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/12 15:54
Hello everyone,

I received word from my university this morning that they have received my COE and are sending it to me by EMS.

They applied for my COE on the 17th of July and it was issued on the 8th of September.

Thank you all for your posts. It has been quite stressful wait. Especially during these uncertain times.
I hope everyone makes it safely to Japan!
by Merry_Man (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/12 18:05
My university in Tokyo had applied for my COE in July 5th. Today, I got the good new that my COE had issued. I hope u guys get your COE ASAP!!!!
by Char (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/13 14:17
My employer applied for COE on Aug1st. COE was issued on Sep9.
by COE_Update (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/16 01:43
I have submitted my doc in July 4 now it's sep 15 still waiting for my coe and every passing day my anxiety rises I have no idea what should I do at this point.
by Satyajit (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/18 03:51
@Satyajit

There is nothing you can do but wait. If it takes longer than 3 months then ask your sponsor to look into it if they can.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/20 17:07
hi!

I submitted my documents to my employer on Aug 26th and my company just received the COE. It took around 25 days from Tokyo.

Good luck to everyone!!
by m (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/20 17:11
Hello everyone.

Submitted on Sep 5 to Kobe immigration. Still waiting for the result.
It is for a dependent visa for my wife.

by newdementor (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/21 06:17
@Satyajit

Have you received it yet? Itfs been 10weeks and Ifm still waiting for mine. My anxiety is out the roof :(
by hachiko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/21 12:29
I have submitted my business manager visa COE application in May 27th now it's Sep 21 still waiting, almost a 04month, however I hope I will receive it soon. all the best everyone!
by SANJIVA (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/21 22:39
@hachiko
No I am still waiting for my coe.

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/27 02:49
Maybe immigration is still busy. Which visa did you apply for?
by hachiko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/29 16:59
@hachiko
Did you received your coe? I have applied for SSW

Page 7 of 101: Posts 121 - 140 of 2012
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101
next

reply to this thread