Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 8 of 101: Posts 141 - 160 of 2010
prev
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101
next

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/29 17:51
I applied in Osaka June 25 COE long term residence for my child and we are still waiting... Anxiety is unexplainable.
by KK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/9/30 19:17
Since this thread helped me to calm down a bit during the waiting process, here is my timeline:

23 Aug: I submitted my documents to my employer and they checked it with immigration lawyer
15 Sept: My employer submitted my COE application to Tokyo Immigration Bureau
30 Sept: COE was issued

So, it took around 15 days for my COE to be issued after it was submitted to immigration bureau. Not sure why it was longer when they checked it with the lawyer. Hope you guys will also get your COE soon!
by COE applicant (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/1 04:05
@Satyajit

Yes, I have finally received mine. It took exactly 11 weeks. Ifm sure youfll get yours soon. All the best.
by hachiko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/2 03:14
@hachiko

Happy to hear that congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
Hoping to get mine soon as well.
by Satyajit (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/3 17:55
Hi Everyone!
Submitted All the documents to the representative at July 23, They submitted it to Tokyo immigration July 29. Up to this day ,October 3 still no update.
Too Frustrated to wait😢
by Yawiiii rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/4 13:59
October 4,2022 , or 65days since i passed all the documents , still no update😢 anxiety attacks😭

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/5 03:35
@yawiii
Same here bro I submitted in June 4 still waiting

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/6 03:36
Sayajit and Yawiiii which visa have you applied for and how did you apply for it?
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/6 04:22
@Guest

SSW visa bro. up to this day , still no update😢

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/6 11:27
My application and documents submitted for a business manager COE in Osaka on 23rd July. So far, not even one word back. Capital is tied up and office rent paid monthly as part of the process, so we are just burning money waiting.
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/6 18:54
my lawyer submitted on 23rd august. Engineer COE, But still no any updates.
by charuka (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/6 20:56
Hello everyone! Ifve posted on this tread a few times detailing my CoE situation over the past few months. Finally today my university received my CoE! Thought it would never come.
So my full timeline is

JUN 1 - submitted documents to University

JUN 20- University submitted documents to Japan immigration office

AUG 29 - school begins CoE is delayed

OCT 6- CoE was issued!

In total it took 108 days for the immigration to process my documents.
Itfs been quite a struggle waiting for the CoE to be issued. For those of you still waiting continue to be patient your CoEs will come. I wish you all the best of luck on your journeys to japan!
by TonkatsuDJ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/6 21:24
Are these days getting delayed to issue the COE? I have submitted it on August 23rd...Still no any updates
by charuka (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/8 06:16
Hi!
Does anyone have experience waiting for a COE to go to Japan to do a post-doc? I am going to a well-known University in Tokyo.

I haven't been waiting too long but this thread does make me feel better that it is okay to be delayed if it does get delayed haha
by Post-Doc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/8 08:15
Charuka,

If you applied for the CoE on 26th of August, then its probably considered as late submission of the documents to the Immigration. The reason is because, the inflow of applicants increases and it takes longer than it used to be during the pandemic. It took for about 2 months to get a CoE for well-known university, which is in their list. Do not worry, if your documents are okay. Just they need more time.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/11 18:41
Today I received the long term resident COE of my child 🙏🏻 Total of 88 days from the date of submission.Thank you so much everyone. Have faith and patience yours will arrive soon in Jesus name 🙏🏻
by KK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/11 22:53
After about 4 months they asked me to send my pic for some confirmation or something does anyone else had to send your pic after more tha a month of submitting your doc if yes can you tell me how many days after giving the pic Or stuff you got your coe.

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/12 23:57
Just an update as another data point for people.
I am going to do a post-doc in Tokyo and the lab I will be working for submitted my paperwork on September 20th and they got my COE today!
by Post-Doc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/13 06:05
78 days ago i submit my paper for coe but still waiting🥺
by Ibrahim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2022/10/14 15:46
My wife submitted docs on 30th August for COE. Still waiting.

Any idea what is normal wait time for Spouse COE ?
by Alli (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 8 of 101: Posts 141 - 160 of 2010
prev
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101
next

reply to this thread