Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 8 of 43: Posts 141 - 160 of 846
prev
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/29 14:10
@kabuki26
One more question did you submit your renunciation certificate, prior to approval, or you have to submit from now? Usually how long its took you to get you name in kanpou after submitting renunciation certf to Homequok.
by waitingguest1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/29 14:40
Hello Waitingguest,

Thanks bro

I got the verification call two weeks ago and today i saw my name in Kanpou. I haven't submitted the renunciation certificate. First i will get the official result by post and will have to submitted the renunciation certificate later.

by kabuki26 rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 09:16
Hi everyone,
Just saw my name in Kanpou today, much relief, waiting for last 13 months was really tough. Good luck to those who are in process.
by ZZZ1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 09:43
@ZZZ great man. Congrats :)

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 14:32
Congrats everyone who got approved. Wish us good luck who is in process.
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 14:57
Hi Kabuki26

Do you mean you got naturalized already and now they are asking you to submit the renunciation certificate for your current nationality?
Could you tell me which homukyoku you applied to?

Because homukyoku told me renunciation certificate must be submit first and then you appear in the Kanpo
by Sultrak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 15:14
@sultrack
It's different for every nationalities, For some nationals they give approval letter first and inform them to renounce within a year or two, for Mostly South Asian countries and others too have to renounce first and get approval letter after submission of renunciation letter.
Good luck
by Zzz1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 15:20
@ sultrack
Because I heard some nationals kept their original citizenship secretly after getting Japanese nationality, they didn't renounce, so Japan government don't trust on some nationals so they tight rules for them.
Good luck
by ZZZ1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 16:42
@Sultrack

Yes, i got approved as my name appeared in the naturalization approved list. I haven't been told to submit any renunciation certificate yet.

i applied at Saitama. Good luck.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 19:22
Hi Zzz1, kabuki26

Thank you for clearing the information.
My country does not allow to become , however indeed when I inquired homukyoku they did say for my country they require first the renounciation certificate to get approval. How is that possible then?

Kabuki26 if you are comfortable sharing is it ok to ask which nationality you originally were?
Also how long your application process lasted in total?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 19:50
I am from India. It took almost 9 months.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 20:17
@sultrack
If you don't mind, may I ask your nationality?
by zzz1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 21:41
Hi kabuki26, Zzz1

From my understanding, India does not allow dual citizenship and once you acquire a second nationality your Indian citizenship is automatically cancelled, maybe that's why they did not require you to renounce it because it's done automatically anyway?

@zzz1 I am from Canada

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/30 23:55
Hello everyone
This is my 11 month running after application but yesterday homekyoku called me and they called me for interview for next month at the same day they want to come my room and they want to check and know my lifestyle. Whatfs this meant ? They want to direct rejection? Actually this time is last notification result time itfs too late please anyone have this type of experience? Please share with us .
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 07:49
Hi Suzu,
Will it be your first interview since you submit your application? Nautrilization success ratio in Japan is more then 90%, unless someone have bad history in all matters, stay positive, and let's hope for the best. In Past it have seen for Some applicants it have taken around 18 months too till approval, where homequok need to check someone more deeply, if they have doubts.just the need is patience and positivity. It might take time but in end all secrifices will be worthwhile.
Good luck.
by waited guest 999 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 09:30
@Suzu,
Hopefully you will get a good news after your interview.
But as you said in July that there will be no interview and Japanese test from you because you studied in a Japanese university in Japanese language.
And why this time they want to have an interview with you and visiting your home.
Anyway, I wish you good luck and keep updating here.
by Sr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 13:42
@Sr guest and waited guest 999
Thank you for your quick response.
I donft know why this late time they want me interview? If they wants me reject then why this late time they called me interview? I donft know also . This will be my first interview.
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 14:02
@Suzu,
I dont think they will reject your case; maybe they want to know more about you and your lifestyle including your residential place.
be confident and give the interview well.
by Sr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 14:04
@Suzu
Take it in positive way. If they wanted to reject they wonft take interview or visit ur place. This can be the final check they just felt like to know more about your life taking interview and visiting your place. Once you complete this then u will have good news soon.
Good luck bro . Be patient and positive.
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 16:22
@Suzu
Well you have to be positive, and be honest in your interview, and don't hide anything even if it's negative, by the way where you from Suzu?
Good luck
by Waiting1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 8 of 43: Posts 141 - 160 of 846
prev
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43
next

reply to this thread