Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 84 of 110: Posts 1661 - 1680 of 2192
prev
1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110
next

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/28 16:03
@Khilmi

How did you contact them? Through email or a phone call?
Will you please share. Thanks
by Ida Fanai rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/28 21:08
Hi, Ida.

Thanks for mentioning me. I contacted them by phone that written in my receipt when applied for it in Immigration Office.

I hope you and everyone here will get CoE in the right time for you.
by Khilmi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/29 06:21
Hello everyone, back with an update #3

Applied COE type: Highly Skilled Visa
Submission date: July 2023
Submitted place: Tokyo Immigration
Time in limbo: 8 months (approx 240 days)

I've sent paperwork and given them everything they've requested numerous times. No idea the issue.

Good luck to everyone!
by Raizo99 rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/29 10:59
Hi, Ida!

Thanks for your question. I am sorry to not write it clearly. I contacted the by phone because that's the only information that they give written in my receipt when I applied for COE.

Hope everyone's COE will arrived soon.
by Khilm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/30 16:48
@Raizo99

8 months for HSV?? You sure there's no issue in the process? because HSP usually arrive really quick compared to other visa types right?
by Luftha rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/30 18:19
@Luftha

We're sure, our lawyer has told us multiple times that they haven't denied it. They ask for more proof of my experience and military pictures and other things, I send everything they as with no hesitation.

I have no idea as to why this is taking so long, my sponsor (employer) has needed me to be there to help severely, but this process is taking far too long.

Every few weeks or month we check with our lawyer and see if there is any update and there isn't any. There's nothing I can do, but sit here and wait.

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/31 12:47
@Raizo99

May I asked what's your Nationality? Mine is Indonesian and I also submitted the application in July 2023 and still waiting. My employer actively calls them once a week, but basically is "on progress, wait, not sure how long"

Just got some information from my employer as well that last time, one of the employer that they hired also had to wait for 9 months, but it's accepted. So, it's already 6 months, hope doesn't have to wait for that long
by LucasBurhan rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/1/31 15:16
@LucasBurhan

I'm American, nothing bad in my background. Just a heads up if you put in at the beg of July of 2023 like I did, we're coming up on our 8th month of waiting. So hopefully sooner than later at this point.

I sent an email, to check the status, and mentioned my immigration lawyer as well. Respectful letter for checking up, if anything comes from that email, I'll definitely keep everyone posted about it.

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/1 00:58
Applied for Spouse Dependant COE on Oct. 11
- Submitted additional documents on Jan. 9
- Applied for COE through spouse in Saitama.
- American Nationality

112 days so far, and no luck getting any additional information through the phone. Fingers crossed I won't have to wait too much longer. I'm paying half the rent with my wife on an apartment I'm not yet living in 😭
by Kikuri (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/1 07:53
We contacted immigration via email, as advised by a forum colleague, and the response was:

This is Information Center for ''Immigration Services Agency''
In regards to your inquiry, we will answer as follows.

Actually, the issuance of a COE takes approximately 1 to 3 months. But if you want to know the processing status, you would have to call to the number you have on the Application Receipt. If for any reason, you cannot contact them by phone, you or your representative (the person who applied for the COE) should go personally to the Immigration Bureau and consult inspector in charge of the visa you will apply for.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards.

————

However, our waiting time is already 131 days. 😓
by Lu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/1 15:02
An update to my post above:

I called immigration today and was told that my COE was approved and the process was finished. However, they won't give out a timeline on when the COE will get mailed out. Apparently that depends on a different department? Hopefully that doesn't take too long.

Highly recommend calling if you can though. Better than radio silence and waiting.

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/1 15:51
@Kikuri (guest)

That's great to hear! Congrats, at least at this point it's waiting until it's in your hands. Approval is the one hump most of us are stressing over.

What was the phone number you called, if you don't mind? Was it the Tokyo based immigration number? I wouldn't mind trying to call either.

Did you let your sponsor/lawyer know you were going to call?
Did immigration ask for specific details so they knew how to look you up?
Only asking, so I can be prepared while I'm on the phone with them.

Thanks!

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/1 19:02
Visa type: Dependent
Immigration office: Yokohama
Submitted: Dec 26th, 2023
Approved: Jan 31, 2024
Total time: 36 days
by Indojin_engineer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/1 23:10
@Raizo99

Thank you!

My spouse actually called on my behalf (we didn't use a lawyer). The number they called was the one on the application receipt. After ten or so tries calling the second number, we got a better answer than we could have expected.

I imagine either yourself, your lawyer, or a person who submitted the COE application over in Japan would be authorized to check the processing status.

I'll likely update here a final time when it arrives to share the complete timeline.

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/6 14:16
Has anyone received a coe from shinakawa tokyo during this February? I submitted in November and still waiting….
by ChubbyBird (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/6 14:21
Additional: After they asked for additional documents normally how many days or weeks do we have to wait to receive the COE? 🥺
by ChubbyBird (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/6 17:08
@chubby
may be 1 month but very soon
by tamarind (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/6 18:25
Anyone got their HSP visa? How long did it take for you?
by Conquestion (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/7 09:29
@Raizo99

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I also submitted my application in July 2023, that mean February 2024 is the 8th month and hopefully we will hear good news as well. Btw, where do you get this 8th month info from?

I also don't have any bad background and I'm from Indonesian. Hearing you from America and waited the same length with me kinda feeling relief because I was thinking that due to my nationality, they might hold it for longer time, LOL

Btw when you mentioned you email them, what's their email?
by LucasBurhan rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/2/8 20:16
no update
five months now no coe
wat is going on???
by tamarind (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 84 of 110: Posts 1661 - 1680 of 2192
prev
1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110
next

reply to this thread