Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 9 of 9: Posts 161 - 166 of 166
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2018/4/22 17:26
There are still a couple places around the Kansai Region that will have all Suntory products. It's a matter of paying a massive premium for them.
by AJTeo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2018/6/23 18:50
Been in Osaka for a few days and man there in nothing out and about. Itfs crazy. I had a friend who is also into whisky and since they announced the hibiki and Hakushu discontinuation the chance of finding ANYTHING aged is virtually impossible now. It was bad before but now itfs just a case of not even bothering.
by Bill435 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 12 yrs 2018/6/29 07:50
Anyone know where i can buy the Yamazaki Single Malt Whisky 12 years old di Tokyo? Is it possible as well to buy in duty free in Haneda airport?
by Yanti (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2018/6/29 18:42
@Yanti

The airports usually are the worst place to find whisky. Overpriced and out of stock. You can use the Biccamera site to see where they still sell Yamazaki ( right now: no where ). You have to walk around the cities to find Yamazaki. It's easily doable: if you want to pay 300 dollars.
by Carlove rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2018/7/22 02:37
Some places have it behind the counter but it's still extremely rare. The Hibiki age statements have become a status symbol mainly to the Chinese community. Searching for miniatures is probably your best bet.
by R Patterson BC (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2018/8/6 08:33
Just flew out of Haneda today, the three main limited edition whiskeys sold out a long time ago, but sitting on the shelf below where the three sold out display bottles are, was a plain white box and a label on the shelf saying Yamazaki 18year limited edition, 50,000 yen.

I picked it up and the lady said it was the last one.

So they must have got a new batch in and I was very lucky to get it.
I see them for sale on Rakuten and Amazon JP for similar prices. I think itfs the best place to get them easily.
Don Quixote sholsvoften have quite a few interesting whiskeys, worth tying
by Andy (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 9 of 9: Posts 161 - 166 of 166
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

reply to this thread