Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 9 of 43: Posts 161 - 180 of 846
prev
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 17:04
Thank so much for everyone, for your motivational answers i am from Nepal and now live in Fukuoka.
What they will ask for interview? What kind of question they ask ? Please if anyone have experience d I would be happy if you share your experience thank you
by Suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/8/31 17:16
Hi Suzu san,
I just read your comments here about the interview and your home visiting by the officers.
in the interview they will mainly ask you about the documents you submitted and will ask the reason behind naturalization and your future living in Japan. Also they will have a short interview with your wife.
if you are submitted documents from your country are original authentic then there will be no problem about case. But if they found any bogus or fake documents then your case be rejected.
anyway be positive and good luck for the interview.
by hamwait (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/2 13:49
@hamwait guest
Thank you so much for your reply.
by suzu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/2 15:43
Hello Everyone,
I will be a new member in this group from today. And I hope that we will share our experience here through comments.
Finally, I applied for naturalisation. And the in-charge staff told me that they will call me for an interview after 4 or 5 months.
let's hope for the best.
by waiting to be naturalised (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/3 01:33
Hey @waiting to be naturalized,
May I know where did you apply? Where are you from. And your current visa status. You can share which you feel fine. If you don’t like to share it’s ok we understand. Any way good luck on your application.
Thank you
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/3 09:27
@ Saadnk
I am from Vietnam and I applied in Fukuoka. And I am having working visa.
Where are you from and did you finish your interview?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/3 11:58
Hi @waiting to be naturalised
Omg i couldnt beleive that i would meet a vnese here. Im also vnese, i applied in Nagoya in April amd still waiting for the interview call.
by Hunhun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/3 12:46
I am from Bangladesh. It’s been almost 3 months and haven’t do the interview. They said I will get call after 6 months for interview since tokyo Homekyoku is busy.
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/3 12:52
@ Hunhun
Nice to meet you. Maybe Nagoya is very busy. Usually it takes 4 months for interview in Fukuoka.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/3 12:54
@ Saadnk
Nice to meet you saadnk. Yes Tokyo is busy and many people are applying there. Even some people will wait longer than 6 month.
Anyway be patience and have good luck.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/4 08:34
@kabuki or others who can help.

Have you applied to make Koseki tohan, how long the process, you have been told,? I am also waiting for Koseki tohan so I can apply for passport and other documents to be updated with new status. which are bit urgent for me.
by naturalized. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 09:24
@naturalized. Yes, i applied on last Friday and they said it will take a week or 10 days to receive the Koseki. Once receiving it and then i will apply for passport. Did they ask for renunciation letter from your country's embassy ?
by kabuki26 rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 10:50
@kabuki26,
congratulations Kabuki26.
as i know that indian nationals must submit renunciation certificate first then can get the koseki.
But as your said in your previous message that you got your name in the kanpo before submitting renunciation certificate.
could you please tell me that how it is possible in your case?
thanks,

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 11:00
@ Kabuki26
Congratulation for in process of koseki tohan, i also submitted on friday 9/2, will take 10 days, told same as you, I have already renounced.

by Naturalized. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 11:06
@waiting to be naturalised.

They didn't ask me to submit any renunciation letter. I asked one of my friend from Bangladesh and apparently he was also not asked to submit the renunciation letter. Good luck for your process.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 11:08
@Naturalized

If you don't mind, Could you tell your nationality ? Cheers for the final process.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 11:10
@kabuki26,
thank you very much for the quick answer.
i have one more question.
even you didn't get the renunciation certificate from your country?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 11:17
@waiting to be naturalised (guest)

No, I didn't get anything from my country. I just submitted the 身分証明書 to city hall and they will send the Koseki letter within few days. I just now need to handover the Alien card to immigration.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 11:22
@Kabuki 26
I am from Pakistan, Reason they didnt ask renunciation certificate from you, maybe you are less then 21 years old, Upto to 21 years you can keep both nationalities,(japan and Indian) after 21years you have to do choice of nationality. I know its weird to ask someone age, if you dont mind may i ask your age?

Congratulations once again.
by Naturalized. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2022/9/5 11:22
@kabuki26,
it is really good that you also hold your country's nationality.
it means you are dual national.
once again congratulations.

Page 9 of 43: Posts 161 - 180 of 846
prev
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43
next

reply to this thread