Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Confused stations to Shinjuku Gyoen 2013/3/30 00:26
which is the correct Gate/Exit for Shinjuku Gyoen, New South Gate/Exit or South East Exit/Gate.. Is Shinjuku Park and Gyoen are of 2 different parks., i seems to hv different checks on shinjuku park or gyoen. please advice. many thanks
by Rei Expresso  

Re: Confused stations to Shinjuku Gyoen 2013/3/30 11:36
I don't think there exists a park named "Shinjuku Park". There is a Shinjuku Central Park and there is Shinjuku Gyoen, but Shinjuku Gyoen is not usually translated as "Shinjuku Park".

The best exit to access Shinjuku Gyoen from JR Shinjuku Station is New South Gate, South East Gate or South Gate. I personally also often enter the park through Sendagaya Gate from Sendagaya Station. Or Exit C5 of Shinjuku-Sanchome Station. Or Exit 1 of Shinjuku Gyoen-mae Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Confused stations to Shinjuku Gyoen 2013/3/30 11:42
On further reserach, I realized that Lonely Planet translates Shinjuku Gyoen as Shinjuku Park. It comes down to a translation issue.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Yoyogi and Asuakyama Park 2013/3/31 11:51
thank you very much for your reply... well. i have missed the hanami and hope to get to see late boomers at Shinjuku Gyoen, ,

on another check on japan-guide.com, i found that the map for Asukayama park is pointing to Yoyoki park... Is there a lights display at Asukayama park to 14April up to 9pm?
by Rei Expresso rate this post as useful

reply to this thread