Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

DisneySea full beginning of June 2013/4/14 18:42
Hey folks,

a friend of mine was in Japan and went to DisneySea at the end of March. He told me that it was incredibly full and he had to wait three hours for a rollercoaster ride. I will be visiting Tokyo in the first week of June, will i have to expect DisneySea to be similiarly full? Do you know if he visited the theme park when there was some kind of holiday? Please lighten me up. Thanks so much in advance!
by FinalRadio  

Re: DisneySea full beginning of June 2013/4/14 18:56
a friend of mine was in Japan and went to DisneySea at the end of March. He told me that it was incredibly full and he had to wait three hours for a rollercoaster ride.

That is because late March is spring school holidays, one of the busiest times of the year. June is much less busy, especially on the weekdays.

Here is a crowd calculator:
http://www15.plala.or.jp/gcap/disney/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: DisneySea full beginning of June 2013/4/14 19:01
Oh thank you so much! I will definitely go to DisneySea at a Week Day in June :)
by FinalRadio rate this post as useful

Re: DisneySea full beginning of June 2013/4/14 21:38
we are going in disney sea at 30 of April.Do you think it would be busy at that day?

would be better for me to wear a swimsuit and a simple tshirt instead of regualar clothing?
by leukosbasilias rate this post as useful

Re: DisneySea full beginning of June 2013/4/14 23:24
we are going in disney sea at 30 of April.Do you think it would be busy at that day?

Sundays tend to be busy, especially if the weather is good.

would be better for me to wear a swimsuit and a simple tshirt instead of regualar clothing?

Certainly not.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: DisneySea full beginning of June 2013/4/15 01:22
"wear a swimsuit and a T-shirt..." to make myself clear: I am a man and i have those -bermudas style- swimsuit wich are long until the knees. So if it is a warm, shiny day, it might be more comfartable for me to wear this swimsuit, with a light T-shirt on the top.
by leukosbasilias rate this post as useful

reply to this thread