Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itinerary 2013/6/6 09:08
We would really like to visit tsukiji fish market ,aihabara ,ghibli museum and hakone/mt fuji Our allotted time is 2 days and a half.Please give us a good itinerary OK TY! MJ

by Jane Balbona (guest)  

Re: Itinerary 2013/6/6 09:50
First of all, you should know that ghibli museum's tickets must be purchased in advance - lawson's or through the internet, latter avaible on some countries only. So, you have to get your tickets, which I believe have an alloted time, to be able to confirm any itinerary.

I'd say going to Haone/mt fuji will take most of 1 day, that means you'd have 1 1/2 to visit the fish market, the ghibli museum, and akihabara. the order will depende on your museum tickets but I'd try to do things in that order, because from what I can tell the fish market is much more fun during the morning and akihabara can be visited on the early evening.
by CecilSoares rate this post as useful

Re: Itinerary 2013/6/6 17:27
I forgot to mention ,we did have ghibli museum voucher bought from JTB for June 27 pls give us your suggestion Our priority is ghibli ,tsukiji, akihabara and mt fuji .Can you suggest a good itinerary Thanks in advance MJ
by Jane Balbona (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itinerary 2013/6/6 17:37
What time is your flight out of Tokyo? If it's afternoon you can use that half day to visit T-market early morning (5am).

I would say Akihabara is a half day activity if you are in a hurry. Hakone is a full day as another person suggest.
by DarthBL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itinerary 2013/6/8 14:27
OUR PLAN IS GHIBLI ON THE 27 OF JUNE AND AKIHABARA OR HARAJUKU.NEXT ,ON THE 28 IS HAKONE /MT FUJI SINCE IT TAKES WHOLE DAY THE LAST DAY JUNE 29, IS TSUKIJI FISH MARKET AS YOU SUGGESTED SINCE ANYWAY OUR FLIGHT OUT OF JAPAN IS 5 PM .Thanks a million ' IS TSUKIJI OPEN SATURDAY ,JUNE 29 EARLY FOR BIDDING ?
by Jane Balbona (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread