Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Disneyland 2013/6/20 10:56
I am planning to visit Disneyland with my wife and 4 year old daughter. We plan to stay in Ikebukuro area for around 6 days. What is the recommended itinerary and hotel, especially with a small kid. My travel date around Aug 28 to Sept 3.

Thanks.
by Escee (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Disneyland 2013/6/20 12:38
by WG (guest) rate this post as useful

I haven't yet been but... 2013/7/1 11:18
I will be leaving for Japan in 3 days and I will also be staying in the Ikebukuro area.
I will be staying in the Tokyo Metropolitan Hotel which is very close to Ikebukuro station.
It's perks are:
*Many rooms have private bathrooms
*High class restraunts in-hotel
*A pool (Extra fee to use)
*Spacious rooms (by tokyo standards)
*You don't pay until you get there and free cancellation (might be room specific)
*Shuttle bus from narita and haneda airport arrives at the front door
*Apparently most of the staff speak english quite well.
Anyway it's not the cheapest hotel around but I'd say it's good value.
You should check it out on Booking.com for better prices! It gets more expensive the later you leave it so you could book a room while looking for a better or cheaper hotel, then cancel your booking when ever you want.
If you'd like I can give you more accurate details when I get there on the 4th of July.

Hope this was helpful.
by Big Wert rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland 2013/7/1 14:07
thanks, I booked the same hotel for 4 days. Hope to get your your feedback on your trip.
by esceeg (guest) rate this post as useful

I am here now... 2013/7/7 18:54
Hi, Big Wert here, with an update!

The hotel is incredible! The facilities are excellent and the service is top notch!
It's everything I said it was and more!
The staffs english is exceptional and they are so very accomadating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
I don't think I need to go into much more detail since you'll see for yourself when you get here.

Enjoy your trip!
by Big Wert rate this post as useful

reply to this thread