Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Budget Trip in Osaka,Kyoto & Kobe 2013/7/2 17:15
26/10/13 (SAT) KLIA-KIX Airport

27/10/13 (SUN) Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Castle Nishinomaru Park,Osaka Museum of History,Natural Hot Spring Naniwa No Yu, Shitennoji Temple,Japan Mint Museum,Osaka Tenmangu Shrine,Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping
Street,Tsutenkaku Tower,Tsutenkaku Food street

28/10/13 (MON) Osaka Science Museum,Natural Open Air-Hot Spring Spa Suminoe, Nagai Botanical Garden,Sakuya Konohana-Kan,Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum, Tombori River Cruise,Minami/Dotonburi ,Umeda Sky Building

29/10/13 (TUES) Sumiyoshi Taisha,Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan,Cruise Ship Santa Maria,Tempozan Market Place,Tempozan Ferris Wheel,Sennichimae DoguyaSuji Shopping Street,Hozenji Yokocho Alley

30/10/13 (WED) Heian Shrine,Heian Shrine Garden,Nijo Castle,Kinkakuji, Ryoanji Temple,Kyoto Imperial Palace,Teramachi Street Kyoto, Sanjusangendo,Fushimi Inari Shrine, Kiyomizudera Temple,Kiyamachi & Pontocho

31/10/13 (THURS) Eastern Golden Hall/Pagoda/Kofukuji Temple,Nara National Museum, Yoshikien Garden,Isuien Garden, Todaiji Temple/Nandaimon Gate /Omizutori, Nara Park,Mount Wakakusayama,Treasure House-Kasuga Taisha, Shin-Yakushiji

1/11/13 (FRI) Mount Rokko,Nankinmachi,Meriken Park,Kobe Harborland,Kobe Port Tower,Sorakuen Garden,Sake Breweries,Sawanotsuru Sake Museum, Kobe Earthquake Memorial Museum,Gion District,Gion Corner

2/11/13 (SAT) Nishiki Market,Shijo-Dori,Momofuko Instant Ramen Museum

Accommodation: 26/11-29/11 (Osaka-Namba area), 30/11-02/12 (Kyoto-Shijo area)

Hi ! Would like to check with you on few inquiry:

1) How's my iltenary? Is the schedule too pack?
2) Can I use ''Osaka Unlimited Pass'' from KIX-Namba station via Nankai line on the 1st day?
3) There will be 2 of us in this budget trip. We plan to spend less than USD1300/each of us

(excluding accommodation). Will it be enough?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks ! :)
by Robin (guest)  

Re: Budget Trip in Osaka,Kyoto & Kobe 2013/7/7 20:27
Too packed. If you want to see lots of attractions, I'd say you should allow a minimum of one hour for each (depends on the type of attraction and your interests), and take into account time to move between them and food breaks. I haven't looked up all the places in your list to see how far apart they are, but at a rough estimate, about half what you have there. Though there's nothing wrong with having a long list -- I did the same -- if you go with the expectation that you won't make them all, you have an idea which ones are the most important to you, and the others are just "if time permits" or "if I change my mind on the day".
by Aoi Ninami rate this post as useful

Re: Budget Trip in Osaka,Kyoto & Kobe 2013/7/9 15:27
Thanks !

we would consider on your suggestion

By the way, I was wondering if we could use ''Osaka Unlimited Pass'' from KIX-Namba station via Nankai line on the 1st day?

We want to utilize the ticket benefit if possible.

Another question, will USD 1300 be enough for us in this whole trip?

including food,admission fees,transportation
excluding accomodation

Looking forward to your reply. :)
by Robin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Budget Trip in Osaka,Kyoto & Kobe 2013/7/9 17:34

1300 dollar per person ought to be enough.

I am using 1700 per person for 14 days. And I'll have it royal. Though, I have Euros.
But still, 1300 dollar will be more than plenty.
by Carlove rate this post as useful

Re: Budget Trip in Osaka,Kyoto & Kobe 2013/7/9 17:43
Aoi Nimami/Carlove,

Great thanks to your valuable info.

We're looking forward on great trip

For the Nankai line (KIX airport-Namba station), can we use ''Osaka Unlimited Pass''?

I seen a few forum that the pass is not valid. Would like to confirm on this

Thanks !

Re: Budget Trip in Osaka,Kyoto & Kobe 2013/7/9 17:55
I read that the Unlimited pass covers the Nankai line.

But if you're only going to use it to go to Namba then why not buy a ticket? Since it's cheaper.

By Nankai Railways

"Rapid" limited express trains (tokkyu) take 30 minutes and cost 1390 yen (all reserved) from Kansai Airport to Namba Station, while express trains (kyuko) do the same trip in 45 minutes and for 890 yen.
by Carlove rate this post as useful

Re: Budget Trip in Osaka,Kyoto & Kobe 2013/7/9 18:02
Yes if it's cover for 1 way from KIX-Namba

I plan to utilize the pass as we'll be travelling around Osaka for 3D2N & it covers most of the railway & subway around Osaka region

By the way, that's very nice of you for sharing the valuable info here

Thanks Carlove !

reply to this thread