Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

can someone help me find a good flight? 2013/7/4 11:15
My self and two other people have been looking for A flight to japan and the philippines. I looked last month and the prices were 2000 for the trip for good flight times. Now the flights are the same cost for worse times. Can someone help me?

Orlando Florida..... Cebu Philippines oct.1 2013

Cebu......narita oct.15

Narita......orlando oct.29

Basically two weeks for each place i dont mind adjusting the days a few days before or after but has to be 2 weeks a piece

I would have bought them last month but people told me that they get cheaper around three to four months. Hope you guts can help me.
by ShunPotter  

Re: can someone help me find a good flight? 2013/7/4 13:04
I think your best bet would be checking a sight like KAYAK

www.kayak.com

You can compare prices on multiple flights/airlines at one time.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can someone help me find a good flight? 2013/7/4 20:26
I would recommend you to visit the website of AMADEUS to find best flight for you.
by SY (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can someone help me find a good flight? 2013/7/5 13:26
2 weeks in Cebu is too long as tourist, unless you are visiting family & friends
by lalainec2003 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can someone help me find a good flight? 2013/7/12 03:45
I do have family in Cebu haha, I just cant seem to find a good flight, I looked online that they say the best time to book a flight is 2.7-2.5 months from the trip, so far orbitz seem to be the best but this month they have a lot of "arrives two days later in cebu " then arrives one day later in japan... those are days wasted, should I take all the advice and wait next month that will be around 3 months right there.
by ShunPotter rate this post as useful

Re: can someone help me find a good flight? 2013/7/12 04:55
You obviously have a long trip from Orlando to Cebu with several layovers along the way. There is also a site Farecompare.com that might be helpful. And sometimes calling the airline directly is just as cheap or cheaper than booking online. We booked our upcoming flight to Japan about 7 weeks before our departure date. When you do look for flights online, take a look at the seats still available, that too can be helpful to decide when it's time too book.
by Dutch Ann (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread