Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita airport - Skytree 2013/7/8 22:12
Hi.
I have a few hours in Narita airport and am thinking of visiting the Skytree followed by lunch possibly in Minami Senju area, and then back to the airport to catch my flight.
Is there a pass that caters for this journey ?

I understand there is a Keisei day pass that includes a 1 day pass for the TOEI and Tokyo Metro, but it seems the journey between Narita airport and Oshiage is only for one way ?

Thanks.
by lifesucketh  

Re: Narita airport - Skytree 2013/7/9 10:08
A visit to the skytree from Narita is likely to take more than a few hours. Exactly how much time do you have?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport - Skytree 2013/7/9 10:10
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport - Skytree 2013/7/9 10:34
When you arrive you will have to line up to buy tickets, last time I went on a weekday morning took 1h40mins. ymmv, say like you reserve 3 hours for sky tree. add two hours for travelling back n forth that's 5 hours already.

Unless you have at least 8-10 hours to spare, I wouldn't visit skytree if I were you.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport - Skytree 2013/7/10 09:12
Thanks for all your replies.
I probably have about 5 hours, including the travel between Narita airport and Tokyo city centre. (9.30 am - 3pm)
Will be a Sunday; is the queue into Skytree normally very long too on a Sunday morning ?
Cheers.
by lifesucketh rate this post as useful

reply to this thread