Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

An inexpensive hotel in Asakusa? 2013/7/11 20:49
Hello,

I'm looking for an hotel no so much expensive in Asakusa.If someone had a few adresses, It would be helpfull.

(around 5000 Y or less ?)

by KurisuKurisu  

Re: An inexpensive hotel in Asakusa? 2013/7/12 09:12
you may check out Khaosan Tokyo group. I had stayed at their Kabuki and Laborotory hostels, and they are really good!
by Xavier (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: An inexpensive hotel in Asakusa? 2013/7/12 11:49
i've booked 2 nights at this place with coupons from the internet cos at 7915 yen for 2 nights.

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?hotelId=424603&tab=descriptio...
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: An inexpensive hotel in Asakusa? 2013/7/12 12:12
Dear Kurisukurisu,

I happened to stay at Ryokan Toukaisou at asakusa, near to ROX and Asakusa Kannon Temple (5-7minutes walk) last year (oct 2012).
the ryokan was clean, and the owner was very helpful :)

http://www.toukaisou.com/eng_room_fee.html
by Hellen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: An inexpensive hotel in Asakusa? 2013/7/12 12:36
I've stayed at Toukaisou too. It's budget, but all your needs are met. We had one of the private rooms with bathroom.
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: An inexpensive hotel in Asakusa? 2013/7/12 17:47
Thank you everyone,

It will be hepfull.

The private rooms with bathroom in Ryokan Toukaisou seems exactly what i need.

by KurisuKurisu rate this post as useful

Re: An inexpensive hotel in Asakusa? 2013/7/12 20:34
I would also like to thank Hellen and Sal1980 for the information, although the hotel I booked is cheap and quality wise is considered good, I have found out that all rooms are smoking rooms, so I cancelled the booking with hotels.com and made reservation with the mention hotel.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread