Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/16 12:10
Hi,
Are there hotels/minshukus in Nenokuchi. I've looked for places to stay and only found a youth hostel. There's 4 adults traveling together and we'd like to find somewhere in Nenokuchi to spend the night.
Thanks!
by Dawn (guest)  

Re: Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/16 15:10
I am not aware of any lodging around Nenokuchi. But there are dozens of lodgings in nearby Yasumiya, reached in a short bus ride or scenic boat ride.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/16 22:28
Thanks! Do you know if the bus to Hachinohe via Oirase does any stops to look at the waterfalls/sights along the way?
I'm traveling with elderly parents and want them to see some of the sights but I'm afraid that they can't walk so far and then it's usually an hour between buses.
by Dawn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/16 23:14
It's a big type of bus and I don't remember it stopping for sightseeing. But there are many bus stops along the Oirase road and you could walk part of it, like between 2-3 stops (just about the right time until next bus comes), instead of the entire 7 kilometers. The trails are pretty flat and nice to walk.
by AlexanderStankov rate this post as useful

Re: Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/17 02:40
Thank you so much for your reply! Greatly appreciate it.

Re: Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/17 02:55
When we took the Hachinohe-Towadako bus during winter time, it made brief stops along Oirase Stream and we could take photos from inside the bus. Indeed if you get off you have to wait for the next available bus from either Aomori or Hachinohe.
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/17 06:14
When we get to Towadoko, we might just take the boat over to nenokuchi and walk a little bit around and then get on the bus back to towadoko. In that way, my parents will be able to see some of the scenery.

Thank you again!

Re: Nenokuchi Accommodations 2013/9/17 15:16
That's actually a nice idea, because one of the biggest waterfalls of Oirase is close to Nenokuchi (rather than further along the trails).
by AlexanderStankov rate this post as useful

reply to this thread