Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuku to Tochomae 2013/11/18 16:46
Hihi,

I'm arriving at 1pm, and leaving Tokyo at 11pm by Willer Bus (at Sumitomo WTB building). I'm looking for things to do in Shinjuku for half a day, and happen to see a map for a half day trip on japan-guide. The map shows a red portion leading from Shinjuku station to Tochomae.

I was considering walking there, but is the red area an underpass? Can i access it and walk all the way via underpass to Tochomae? I'm dragging a luggage around so I thought perhaps an underground route at that hour in Shinjuku may be more forgiving than walking around in the open air (plus its february when im going, so it be quite cold?)

Would this be advisable? Willer Bus gave me a good guide to walking there via main roads, but i was just thinking if this would work too, as im planning on having dinner around Shinjuku, maybe walking around Takashimaya or something around the station before visiting the Tocho Building before boarding the bus?
by Hinokii  

Re: Shinjuku to Tochomae 2013/11/19 07:57
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread