Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo Attraction During Snow Festival 2014/1/8 10:42
Going to Sapporo for Winter Snow Festivale this year. Travel plan as follow:

- Mon 03/02 arrive in Sapporo @ around 8.30pm.
- Tue 04/02 AM Sapporo Station, Clocktower, Hokkaido Jingu, PM Shiroi Kobito Park, back to Sapporo Station for plaza/shopping, T38 tower and dinner there.
- Wed 05/02 AM, Odori Par snow festivale, to PM Ramen alley (lunch), Tanukikoji Shopping Street , Susukino dinner.
- Thu 06/02 AM Train to Noboribetsu, stay over night in Takinoya. PM tour around the town.
- Fri 07/02 checkout hotel mid day and tour around Noboribesu, bear park. Late PM, take train back to Sapporo.
- Sat 08/02 start Otaru trip mid day till late night for the light path. Take train back to Sapporo late night.
- Sun 09/02 Nijo Market, Sapporo Factory, final shopping.
- Mon 10/02 early flight to Tokyo @ 7.50AM.

Question1, what are other attaction in Sapporo, I found the place I go is limited after as I dont really like to go to Museum or mt views in cold weather. I am more interested in shopping, food. Any recommendations?

Question2, is 1 day enough for snow fesitvale? at main Odori park and Susukino scuptures at night.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
by kl2999  

Re: Sapporo Attraction During Snow Festival 2014/1/9 21:51
If you like shopping like department store then you might want to spend more time at sapporo station and its surrounding. Sapporo factory is quite disappointing compared to shopping at sapporo station

You might want to check asahikawa winter festival as day trip if you want
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6894.html
by guear rate this post as useful

reply to this thread