Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

10 day trip - Worth staying in Yokohama? 2014/2/1 02:17
Hello,

I am planning a 10 day trip, and it's come down to deciding where to book for the last 2 nights. We are already planning to stay in Shibuya, Tokyo for our first 2 nights (1 full day) but I'm wondering if this is enough time in Tokyo. My travel partner wants to book the hotel in Yokohama, but I'm not sure if there's enough to do there.

Should we stay our last two nights in Tokyo or Yokohama? We are flying out of Narita.
by Brian (guest)  

Re: 10 day trip - Worth staying in Yokohama? 2014/2/1 10:13
Stay in Tokyo, first, because it's much closer to Narita than Yokohama, second, because in my opinion there's never too many nights when it comes to Tokyo; You could spend 3-4 weeks in the city and still be discovering new and interesting stuff every single day.
by aerond rate this post as useful

Re: 10 day trip - Worth staying in Yokohama? 2014/2/1 20:50
It is only about 30mins apart by train from shibuya to yokohama. So it doesn't really matter much. You could also stay near shinagawa station area which bring you closer to yokohama and also have direct route to narita by narita express.
by guear rate this post as useful

reply to this thread