Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 nights at Narita 2014/2/24 02:46
Hi there, I will be transiting at Narita airport for 2 nights. I'm staying at a hotel in the airport itself so I don't have to lug 3 luggages around (2 big and 1 small) May I know where is best to visit within such a short time frame? To soak in the Tokyo culture and atmosphere! Lol... It's my first time in Tokyo but fourth time in Japan. I want to buy Fancl and Uniqlo stuff and of course eat some authentic Japanese food! :)
by Joy (guest)  

Re: 2 nights at Narita 2014/2/24 17:14
If you don't mind to pay for transport back and forth, trains will leave you in Tokyo in less than an hour, so you can go and visit some sights. A closer shopping destination could be Chiba, with significantly cheaper transport from the airport. It's still a big city, so all the major stores operate around the station.
by aerond (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 nights at Narita 2014/2/25 23:21
You can enjoy Shinsyo-temple-park(plum blossom festival is until middle of March),and also japanese traditional approach to Shinsyo Temple.
Narita AEON Shopping mall is good for shopping.
by tomomomoinjapan rate this post as useful

Re: 2 nights at Narita 2014/2/25 23:26
I made a mistake.
plum blossom festival is until 9 March.
by tomomomoinjapan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread