Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What does he think of me? 2014/3/22 18:26
I have a Japanese friend who stayed with my relatives for one month. I just met him for the first time. Since he's staying in my country, my relative asked me to be his guide. We became good friends after just a few days. Then all of a sudden, he became intimate with me. He would hug me and hold my hand. When the time when he was to leave my country has arrived, he asked if he could kiss me. We kissed. He never told me he liked me or if he's interested in me. I don't know what he thinks about me. I didn't ask him because it was too embarrassing or maybe I just don't want to hear a negative reply. I think it's strange for a Japanese guy to act that way since we all know that Japanese are shy people. But this guy actually kissed and hugged me in public. Any thoughts?
by littleflowergirl (guest)  

Re: What does he think of me? 2014/3/22 21:03
He was in love with you as he was there.
not sure about exact situation, but he was alone in your country and then you shared some good time with him, he was pleased with that.
But I don't like the action he took on you, kissed, hugged suddenly. It happens in manga but is actually a part of sexual crime if you didn't like to do that. Both of you must agree to do such thing. It can be accepted if it's "Bise", a traditional French greeting among close friends and family members.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: What does he think of me? 2014/3/22 22:33
Of course he asked for my permission first if he can hug and kiss me. I have no problems with hugging but I was kind of reluctant with kissing at first. But then, I guess a certain feeling grew on me.
by littleflowergirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What does he think of me? 2014/3/22 23:22
oh that's fair enough
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: What does he think of me? 2014/3/22 23:34
But is it usual for Japanese guys to fall in love so quickly? And not even telling me that he likes me... doesn't it sound like he's just playing around? Though I don't think of him that way because I know for certain he's a really nice guy.
by littleflowergirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What does he think of me? 2014/3/23 00:01
in Japan, to hold hands means that I like you.
if Japanese girls want to stay the relationship to be a friendship, they gently refuse to hold hands. release hands gently.
sometimes, if a boy does not make any actions, a girl try to hold his hands lightly. Then, he knows that she likes him.
Japanese never make a hug, if he does not like you.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread