Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/5 22:15
Dear All,

As I will reach Hakone-Yumoto about 12pm.. and do not wish to miss the cruise.. Is there any bus I can take from the Open Air Museum to the Shrine den I take the sight seeing cruise boat from there? den back the Hakone loop in the opposite direction?

Kindly advise. I will be going in early June on a weekday.

Thanks!
by Wendy (guest)  

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 00:22
To go directly to Hakone Shrine from Open Air Museum, it is to ride the bus for 15 minutes to Motohakone from Ninotaira-iriguchi.
http://www.hakone-tozanbus.co.jp/pdf/10136-001001.pdf
Many tourists go by Tozan Train to Gora, via cable car, the Rope Way, take the cruise boat from Tougendai-kou, toward the Motohakone or Hakone-cho from there.
Without spot to stop over on the way, starting 13:16 the Open-Air Station, you were going to transfer the above route, arriving in Motohakone-kou is 15:00. It is a 10-minute walk from there to Hakone Shrine.
If you stop by as Gora park and Owakudani in the middle of the route, it is necessary to time further.
http://www.odakyu.jp/english/course/hakone/
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 00:40
Thank you for your suggestion. I am worried that I might not be able to catch the last cruise out as I intend to spend about 2hrs at the museum.. So I need to take the bus to the Shrine den do the opposite way of the loop.
Will this be ok?
by Wendy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 08:10
You can also go to Motohakone aboard the bus directly.
I think, if it is possible in a standard route, and catch the last cruise of 16:20 to Togendai, there is no need to go in the opposite direction of the loop.

Hakoneyumoto 12:10 - Open Museum 12:46
Open Museum 14:46 - Goura 14:49
Goura 14:53 - Souunzan 15:03
Souunzan - Tougendai Rope Way
Departure at one-minute intervals.
Time required about 24 minutes.
Your arrival time 15:30.
And you get on the cruise departure to 15:40 or 16:20.

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 08:58
Hihi...
Do u mean I can go to Motohakone from Open Air Museum directly?

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 17:47
Hi hi!!

Just to confirm, the last schedule at 1620 is not confirmed right?

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 18:35
by CL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 20:10
I apologize for any confusion.
You can certainly go by bus from the bus stop near Open-Air to Motohakone direct.
As in the timetable CL showed above, cruise Motohakone bound depart from Tougendai to 16:20.
By whether the two-day trip or whether the day, the best route will change, but I can answer, that as I said at the beginning, that it is possible to go directly Motohakone by bus.

Re: Bus from Open Air Museum to Hakone Shrine? 2014/4/6 20:24
Note that the earlier advertised Ninotaira-Iriguchi bus stop is a 7-10 minute walk from the Open Air Museum:
https://goo.gl/maps/Ynqcs
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread