Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Spouse Visa Question - Worried 2014/4/15 18:51
So on Thursday me and my husband will be applying for my spouse visa.
Im so worried I will be denied. We married very quickly.
We have only been together for a year. I was on a Working holiday visa. Just before my visa ran out I found out I was pregnant. We went to Korea and came back to Japan.

We married just this month. We had originally planned to marry next year.
We really do love each other but its true we rushed our marriage just because of the baby. Im 9 weeks now.

I don't know what I should write in the Shitsumonsho (love history letter). Im so worried the visa will be denided because we were only together for 1 year.
My Korean friend told me it will be fine as he has a very good job (he's a pilot) and I'm pregnant.

What do you think? Any advice? and thank you.
by Amanda (guest)  

Re: Spouse Visa Question - Worried 2014/4/16 08:35
Congratulations! As long as the marriage is genuine, they cannot really deny you a spouse visa; if they do, that means they are denying you the right to be together. If he has income that can support the two of you - and three of you in the near future - I see no problem.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Spouse Visa Question - Worried 2014/4/17 02:20
Congrats! Should be fine. I applied for my Spouse Visa only after getting married for about a month.
by felguard rate this post as useful

reply to this thread