Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

14 days in Japan - Feedback 2014/4/17 04:44
All -

I'll be in Japan for 2 weeks this may, and have most of my trip planned out except for one wrinkle.

My friend who I am visiting has invited me to Okinawa with his family for 3-4 days of my trip. I'd love to go, but it seems like the detour to Okinawa may not really be worth it since chances are I won't be back to Japan any time soon.

I was originally going to do:

Tokyo 2.5 days
Hiroshima/Miyajima 2 days
Osaka/Kyoto/Nara 3 days
okinawa 3 days
Tokyo 1.5 days

I get the feeling this will really rush the trip and otherwise i'd be able to leisurely check out the areas mentioned if not others.

Appreciate the feedback!!
by Will (guest)  

Re: 14 days in Japan - Feedback 2014/4/17 10:49
Whether ornot to go to Okinawa is really up to you, we can't make that decision for you. Otherwise, it will not be rushed as long as you don't try to pack too many things into it.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: 14 days in Japan - Feedback 2014/4/17 11:00
You can still fit in quite a bit of Tokyo, Kyoto/Nara, Hiroshima in 11 days. If you decide to do 3 days in Okinawa.

I think 3-4 days in Tokyo is a good amount and 3 days in Kyoto/Nara with 1-2 for Hiroshima/Miyajima.

Okinawa has a very different feel to mainland Japan, so it might be cool to experience. It's supposed to have beautiful beaches as well.

Either way you can't make a bad decision. I'd say it'll be a great trip whether you go to Okinawa or not.
by Erin DB rate this post as useful

reply to this thread