Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travelling to Osaka for 12 days in November 2014/4/22 21:00
Hey all how are you going? :)

as the title say's,I will be travelling to Osaka in November for 12 days, What Is a good itinerary to follow? :)

My budget will be Y200000, and that doesn't include flights and a place to stay as they are already paid for.

Id like to know where would be good to travel too temple, shrine, shopping and food wise :)

thanks for your help everyone!
by Userade  

Re: Travelling to Osaka for 12 days in November 2014/4/24 16:44
Which airport(s) will you fly into and fly out from? (Your transportation cost highly depends on it.)
Which area in Osaka will you stay in?

My budget will be Y200000, and that doesn't include flights and a place to stay as they are already paid for.

Does that include a cost for one or two meals per day at the accommodation place?

If you secure 200 thousand yen, keep 40 thousand yen for emergency expenses and use up to 40 thousand yen for long-distance transportations, you still have 10 thousand yen per day, which sounds to me enough for sightseeing in one city.

From City of Osaka you can make a day trip to City of Kyoto / Kobe / Nara.
Will you visit any of these cities?

- Kansai Travel Guide
http://www.japan-guide.com/list/e1105.html

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Travelling to Osaka for 12 days in November 2014/4/24 16:56
So I wont be alone now, the other guy coming will have about 4x what I will have and he said he will set some aside for safety :)

But thank you so,much, I'm looking forward to it

And yea I wanna day trip out to Kobe and such :)
by Userade rate this post as useful

reply to this thread