Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Maximum Hours to study Nihongo in Japan? 2014/4/24 20:44
If I plan to study and learn Japanese Language in Japan, is there a limited hours a day I can study it? Because while searching some information regarding studying there, I keep reading about 4 hours a day but I'm not sure if it's for studying or work part-time only.
by Jhil  

Re: Maximum Hours to study Nihongo in JP? 2014/4/25 12:01
Why would there be a limit? Where did you hear such an odd thing?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Maximum Hours to study Nihongo in JP? 2014/4/26 01:51
There are no limits or visa restrictions for the time you spend studying, but most Japanese schools generally have around 4 hours of lessons per day for each class. There may possibly be some schools that have longer lessons, but 4 hours per day can still be quite intensive for some people.
by Umechan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Maximum Hours to study Nihongo in JP? 2014/4/26 10:24
The reason why Japanese language schools have 4 hours a day program is because "4 hours a day, 5 days a week" of classroom lessons are considered "full-time study" for language schools, thus students enrolling in this full-time program is eligible for Student visa.

Note that if you have 4 hours of classroom hours at school, you will need to study before and after the classroom lessons, so you will be doing a lot more "studying" than just the lessons :)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread