Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

shibazakura shuttle bus travel on weekends? 2014/5/3 15:19
Hi there!
I'm planning on going to the shibazakura fetsival on the 18th of May which is a weekend. I'd like to know if the shuttle bus from kawaguchiko station to the site travels on weekends and also, if I need to make a reservation for it.

Many thanks :)
by Aira (guest)  

Re: shibazakura shuttle bus travel on weekends? 2014/5/4 11:39
going to the Shibazakura Festival on the 18th of May which is a weekend
if the shuttle bus from Kawaguchiko Station to the site travels on weekends

Yes.
Shibazakura Liner shuttle buses on the route via Kawaguchiko Station bus stop are available from morning to evening every day through the festival term (=19 April - 1 June 2014).

Scheduled departure times at Kawaguchiko Station bus stop of buses running in the morning are 09:10, 09:28 (#), 10:10, 10:45 and 11:15.
Scheduled departure times at Fuji Shibazakura Festival site of buses running in the afternoon are 12:30, 13:10, 14:02 (#), 14:10, 15:00, 16:00, 16:02 (#) and 17:00.
(#) These three buses are local route buses, not direct Shibazakura Liner shuttle buses.

A one-way bus ride between Kawaguchiko Station and the festival site is for about 30 minutes in a Shibazakura Liner shuttle bus or for about 40 to 50 minutes in a local route bus.

Regarding a Shibazakura Liner shuttle bus, you can try reservation, which is not mandatory, by 6 pm of the previous day on the phone to the office of Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus, whose phone number for domestic calls is 0545-71-2495.

- Source in Japanese
http://www.shibazakura.jp/liner/index.html
- Fuji Shibazakura Festival: Access
http://www.shibazakura.jp/eng/access/index.html

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: shibazakura shuttle bus travel on weekends? 2014/5/6 13:33
Does anyone how much is a return ticket on the Shibazakura shuttle bus between Kawaguchi-ko and the festival site ?

I have a discount voucher for the entrance fee, so trying to work out if I should get the JPY1900 combination ticket or not.

Thank you.
by lifesucketh rate this post as useful

Re: shibazakura shuttle bus travel on weekends? 2014/5/7 18:30
I asked that of the bus to the Secretariat of the festival earlier. Fare to Kawaguchiko Station from the venue is 1,230 yen.

I do not know about the discount rates when you admission to the venue. Maybe, it seems better to buy in Kawaguchiko Station ticket included admission fees and the bus is good.
by passby168 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread