Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 22

1 2
next

how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/6 06:29
we hav known each other like for couple months.. we just working together at store and he is 10 years older than me ... he don't show any sign that he is interested in me ... but I feel secure when he is around me ..he teased me once ,sometime , we just have eye contact cuz I just look at him a lot ... and he told me he will give me a ride to go somewhere(for work ) since he knew I can't drive ... you know what he is a quite guy ... I never thought he would give me a favor like that ... he look at me into my eyes when he is talking to me ... some people say like Japanese guy wouldn't make eye contact with a girl he like ... I am confused ...he is a bit westernized cuz he been lived in US like many years ,,,, ok .. I just wanna know why he offered me a ride ?? is it a good sign ??
by sandracastaneda (guest)  

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me ? 2014/5/6 10:51
Just freakin' ask....
Or search the threads here. Someone asks this question at least once every other day or so...
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/6 14:02
Well yup that's a good thing. At least you don't have to walk to work lol Anyway, it's hard to tell when we don't know the person. Some things can be misleading, especially by what some of us might interpret. Some might say he's interested and some might say it's out of kindness (just being courteous). Best to observe and see, don't make any assumption yet since you guys work together.
by kiki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/6 14:05
Well yup that's a good thing. At least you don't have to walk to work lol Anyway, it's hard to tell when we don't know the person. Some things can be misleading, especially by what some of us might interpret. Some might say he's interested and some might say it's out of kindness (just being courteous). Best to observe and see, don't make any assumption yet since you guys work together.
by kiki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/6 14:22
well.. he is not my coworker .. he is a supervisor .. I don't think a supervisor give an employee a favor like that ... actually, I have crush on him.... he said he gonna pick me up and drop me off next week.. just one day .. :(
by sandracastaneda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/6 21:05
Oh, just grow up. Going out with a superior at work is never a good thing.
If you feel the need to to share your feelings with him, then let him know that it would be an inappropriate to go out with him.

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/7 04:31
actually , I am so happy to go with him ... may be he don't like me ??

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/8 10:12
I want someone's advice .....

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/8 10:58
Either ask him or don't! It's that simple...

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/8 11:29
You sound like a desperate teen. It's hard for someone who don't know him to say anything. You said he's Americanized, so he might just being nice. It's not wierd for someone whome you work with to give a favor such as s ride.

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/8 11:58
I think he never offered a girl a ride before .... kk .. I should better love him secretly ... I am a teen but I wouldn't make a first move ......

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/8 20:20
If you're a teen, then you definitely should NOT let your supervisor know. Wait til you grow up before pursuing a relationship.

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/8 23:07
Since you are a teen, are you under 18? If so then don't bother asking him because it illegal for him dating underage girl especially he is 10 years older than you. He probably not interesting in you but just being kind to you. It always bad idea confess your supervisor and that would never work out. He would never do that because it will risk his career included you.
by AdventureGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/9 03:42
I am almost 20...

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/9 04:01
Make your move. He will respond one way or another.
by ChicagoMike rate this post as useful

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/9 04:51
I recommend not doing anything. There's nothing good that can come out of confessing to your supervisor at work!

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/9 05:01
Agree that you shouldn't do anything because he's your supervisor. Plus you sound like you need alotmore growing up to do , not even talking about your age.
by DD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/10 09:28
he is ignoring me and treats me like he treats others.. feel so sad cuz I don't see any signs that he like me .:((... btw, I am 18 ....

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/10 09:34
Than that means he's not interested.

Re: how can i know if japanese guy like me? 2014/5/10 10:24
So he's not interested. You're just an infatuated kid. Find someone more appropriate to go out with.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 22

1 2
next

reply to this thread